KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LADIES, IS IT OKAY IF YOU CALL TO ASK HIM OUT???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: LADIES, IS IT OKAY IF YOU CALL TO ASK HIM OUT??? Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies, It is okay if you call to ask 'him' out??

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why not? There is nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with going after what you want.

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:
why not? There is nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with going after what you want.

What about playing hard to get. Does playing hard to get pay off?

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depend sometimes we don't really play hard to get, but guys won't accept our NO.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why not ? it has to go both ways....afe ke monu ap di se gasson ki pou fe 1er pa a..mwen pa ladan...fok fi a ka mete gnb tou...a relation should be 2 ways et non a sens unik Wink

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As for me , yes i will go after what i want...mpap deuxième nan anyin ...ou wè yon bagay ou vlé , just pranl.
(MAK)

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: LADIES, IS IT OKAY IF YOU CALL TO ASK HIM OUT??? Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:
Ladies, It is okay if you call to ask 'him' out??

Oh yeah, asking, inviting him out 4 a date, leading him 2 the dancefloor, sending a drink 2 his table at a restaurant tout okay nan live pa'm Wink

One Luv,

Kara

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SweetnessCarlyVice wrote:
As for me , yes i will go after what i want...mpap deuxième nan anyin ...ou wè yon bagay ou vlé , just pranl.

That's what I'm talking about Carly. Ou pap dezyem lan anyen. Ou we'w bagay ke'w renmen, ou we'w Mosso ke'w renmen, al deye afe'w. Nothing wrong with that.

Ladies, there's nothing wrong with calling a man and ask him out. Us guys do it all the times.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like the others just agreed...
It's O.K. to call and ask to hang-out Exclamation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: