KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI SHOW ON MARCH 18TH IN N.Y...CLICK HERE TO WATCH!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok Krezi no more pam pam and WDYSULM..konsa yo pap jwen excuse pou admet ke konpa nou pi move Wink

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AFTER LAST FRIDAY KREZI GOT ME THINKING......ARE THEY CAPABLE....ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL......WELL TIME WILL TELL........THEY KIND OF REMIND ME OF THE INTERNET BUBBLE OF THE 90'S......AMPIL HOT AIR........AGAIN TIME WILL TELL..........THIS PARESSE GOT TO GO......

YO TE TRES BLEM NAN EYES MWEN THAT NIGHT..... Rolling Eyes .....

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo David has this SICK groove in "Moun Damou". I like it! Laughing

konpadiva

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Pepla wrote:
Protest! Banm Krezi Mizik nan Compas Festival NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Konpadiva gade clip la wa di'm saw we.

ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ou deye'm pa vre. Laughing
Ma fe'w konnin.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Yo David has this SICK groove in "Moun Damou". I like it! Laughing

Wait... :shock:

DJ Kreyol, is that really you??? You're surprised me with this one... Seriously! Laughing Laughing Laughing

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But it was the ONLY thing I liked. Man.. I tried Cool

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At least you found something... Laughing

Talking about Krezi Mizik now...

Besides the tight and amazing Konpa they are playing, I don't like their repertoire too much either.

True... WDYSYLM has to go. This song has become annoying. Give it a rest already. Just let Nu Look play their song.

For "Pam Pam Pam"... when I listen to it, I try not to think of the song itself but how Krezi Mizik plays it, especially Delices with his grooves. I love it!!!

I really don't see why Maestro David and Mika don't choose to play their own songs... the ones they composed.

Like "Tou Nouvo Tou Bo" (by David Dupoux), can you imagine Krezi Mizik playing that song with Sergo on the congas??? I'm sure it would be awesome.

I also think they could play "Sésame" even it is written by Ti Joe. I think it fits Krezi Mizik's style and the guitar is there for Délices. "Poukisa" is another good one.

I don't see why they are playing "Li Pa Vini" which is pretty old instead of these more current and better ones.

Off Mika's solo album... They are already playing "Bèl Fanm" and "I'm Sorry." I think it would be good as well to play "Depale" and "Paradi," either one or both.

Also... why don't they play their single "Lè m' Wè w" more often? Why?!!! I don't get that one. Rolling Eyes

I think Krezi Mizik needs to change their repertoire and add more songs of their own, like the ones I mentioned above, until the album is released.

Btw, I really like that remake of "Moun Damou." But change the repertoire guys...

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz, Belfanm live is KREZI. They played this song on New Year's Eve, I was like WTF. David depoze man lan muzik la man. I've brought the repertoire issue countless times to the KREZI peeps!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Like "Tou Nouvo Tou Bo" (by David Dupoux), can you imagine Krezi Mizik playing that song with Sergo on the congas??? I'm sure it would be awesome.

Sa vre mwen pa kompran poukisa yo jwer musik sa Rolling Eyes ...it's a great song....

KReeeeziiii pleaaseeee try this one.....it should be interesting Wink

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll check out the footage later tonight. I checked them out Saturday night and they still seem to be going on strong on a Compa level. I must agree though, the song selection is become too repetitve. I didn't know they had all those additional songs. Thanks Phiz. I hope they are reading and taking notes. It would be nice to see those songs added to their live play list. But I must say, their version of WDYSYLM is the best I've heard.. other than it's original (nulook) They are good for pleasing their fans so I'm sure the changes will be made very soon..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: