KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NANCY REVEALS "SEXY BEDROOM SECRETS"!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: NANCY REVEALS "SEXY BEDROOM SECRETS"! Reply with quote Back to top

OH MON DIEU NANCY......VOUS AVEZ DE LA TETE AUX PIEDS!

ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy As you all know, KM always makes the sacrifice of asking our lovely hmi ladies these very difficult intimate questions ALL FOR YOU. Somebody has to do it. This time it's NANCY OF BACKUP in our "SEXY BEDROOM SECRETS" series.

KOMPA MAGAZINE: "Which one is MORE IMPORTANT to you in the bedroom. Is it more important that a man be good WITH HIS MOUTH, or is it more important that he be good with his instrument down below? (We are of course referring to you know what ladies)

NANCY: (Laughs a little a bit shocked by the question pleasantly) I believe the mouth is more important to me. I believe in a man that is good with his mouth a looooooooooooot. (Laughs again)

KOMPA MAGAZINE: Kiyes ki pi important pou ou le wap fe lanmou. On monsieur ki konin kijan pou li utilize bouch li, oubien on monsieur ki kon kijan pou li utilize INSTRUMENT li gin anba?

NANCY: (Li Ri...Un peu surpris de question an...Li ri ankor) BOUCH. Mwen kwe nan bouche nan ANPILLLLLLLLLLLLL. (Epi li Ri ankor)

KM!

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Embarassed Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WALLYWALL

PA GIN EMOTICONS ONLY posts la brother. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PALE PALE'W. EXPRESS what's in your mind brother.

KM!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Laughing Laughing No Djol (slurp, slurp) to talk. Laughing Laughing [/url]

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
WALLYWALL

PA GIN EMOTICONS ONLY posts la brother. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PALE PALE'W. EXPRESS what's in your mind brother.

KM!

U might regret that statement. Laughing Laughing

Melokompa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, ou poster foto sa grand matin sa
I'm surprised by her response, haitian girls thought they were socially and sexually conservative. I guess that things have changed.

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i had to get a grip of myself i couldn't believe what am hearing Razz
gram matin sa Patrick Laughing Laughing
Nancy viens me voir chérie Razz

choubenz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: NANCY REVEALS "SEXY BEDROOM SECRETS"! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
OH MON DIEU NANCY......VOUS AVEZ DE LA TETE AUX PIEDS!

ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy As you all know, KM always makes the sacrifice of asking our lovely hmi ladies these very difficult intimate questions ALL FOR YOU. Somebody has to do it. This time it's NANCY OF BACKUP in our "SEXY BEDROOM SECRETS" series.

KOMPA MAGAZINE: "Which one is MORE IMPORTANT to you in the bedroom. Is it more important that a man be good WITH HIS MOUTH, or is it more important that he be good with his instrument down below? (We are of course referring to you know what ladies)

NANCY: (Laughs a little a bit shocked by the question pleasantly) I believe the mouth is more important to me. I believe in a man that is good with his mouth a looooooooooooot. (Laughs again)

KOMPA MAGAZINE: Kiyes ki pi important pou ou le wap fe lanmou. On monsieur ki konin kijan pou li utilize bouch li, oubien on monsieur ki kon kijan pou li utilize INSTRUMENT li gin anba?

NANCY: (Li Ri...Un peu surpris de question an...Li ri ankor) BOUCH. Mwen kwe nan bouche nan ANPILLLLLLLLLLLLL. (Epi li Ri ankor)

KM!

sa se breakfast PAT LAGUE POU NOU/MAVEW NANCY, MWEN PATAP FE CHICHE AVEW POU BOUCHE LA TI CHERIE

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STAY TUNED for a very interesting interview with NANCY that I will post in a few minutes. It is NOT a "regular" interview in the true sense of the word.

Look out for it.

KM!

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Ou takinan pafwa tou wi ou menm ! Gen nèg ki pat prè pou y al tonbe sou foto eskandal-biyolojik Nancy granm ti maten sa a. Mwen menm depi premye fwa mwen te wè foto sa a gen yon venn dè kou m ki kenbe m ki pa janm lache m yon ti kras. Franchman avan yon nèg antre sou fowòm isi a fòk ou pran medikaman-w, apre sa ou sanlè fè yon sezisman kè-w tou rete. Brèf ! De tout fason mwen ka konprann Nancy paske lè yon fi jwenn yon nèg ki konn sèvi ak bouch li byen, se rap-tap-sizyèm Papa Bondye ka desann sou tè a an-chè e an-nòs devan fi sa a.

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: