KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY.SANDRA.RALPH CONDE ON WHICH PARENT THEY ARE CLOSEST TO!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: ARLY.SANDRA.RALPH CONDE ON WHICH PARENT THEY ARE CLOSEST TO! Reply with quote Back to top

In this edition of ASK THE HMI STARS, we asked NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE, ZIN songstress SANDRA, and TABOU guitarist RALPH CONDE the following question.

"WHICH ONE OF YOUR TWO PARENTS ARE YOU CLOSEST TO MOM OR DAD?"

This is what they told me.

*ARLY: "WOW. I never really had the chance to analyze that until you just asked me. I would say BOTH. There are certain subjects that I only discuss with my MOM, and there are certain subjects that I only discuss with my DAD. I learnt a lot from both sides and I am close to both of them actually."

*SANDRA: "I am a DADDY'S girl. My Dad is my best friend. He encourages me in everything that I do. My Mom and I actually look so much a like, kinda like sisters actually, always arguing over dresses and all. (Laughs) But MY DAD is the one that I am closest to."

*RALPH CONDE: "I am closer to my MOM. I was always closer to my Mom because my parents separated ever since I was 14. My DAD was a quiet man, but he was so strict that I was scared of him. (Laughs). He did not play. My Dad is actually no longer with us because he passed away several years ago. My MOM is my biggest fan, and that includes with music. Even though she always used to give me speeches about taking studying more seriously than music, she has always supported me. She has been to my bals while I was with Papash, Vag, Tabou, and Nu Look. Lap batay avek nimpot moun pou mwen. (Laughs)"

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: