KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...? Reply with quote Back to top

TO MY KM BROTHERS:

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE FKDISTS (FIN KRAZE DEMAKE) HE DOENSN'T PLAY WITH WOMEN, FKD SE DEZIEM PRENOM L. HE CHANGES WOMEN LIKE SHIRTS, AND ONE DAY, YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND IS SECRETLY DATING YOUR DAUGHTER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? KOM YO DI BOUCHE TOUJOU PE SAN, KISA KI TAP PASE?

WOULD YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER CONTINUE DATING YOU FKDIST FRIEND?

TO MY KM SISTERS:

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS A BRASEZ (GOLDDIGGER) AND YOU KNOW HOW HOT SHE IS, SHE IS DATING MEN LIKE DRINKING WATER. AND YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS JUST RUINING THEM. ONE DAY, YOU DISCOVER THAT SHE IS SECRETLY DATING YOUR BROTHER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS CASE?

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BABYFACE OU PA BON NON BUT IF I KNOW YOUR GAME MY DAUGHTER WONT BE INVOLVE IN IT POINT BAR. ME AND YOU WILL BE BANGING I WILL **** UP CAUSE YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME AND MY DAUGHTER.

HELL NO MY DAUGHTER AND YOU MY BOY BETTER YET MY BEST FRIEND

KREOLA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BABYFACE,

To answer your question

If my best friend and my brother hooks up then he is at his own risk Exclamation Both of them are old enough to know what they are getting into. Why should I mess up my girls game Wink

With your other scenerio:

Now a best friend and a daughter is DISRESPECTFUL Twisted Evil Plain nasty. Noone would allow that Rolling Eyes The best friend just ruined a FKDist friendship in my opinion.

JenJen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...? Reply with quote Back to top

BABYFACE wrote:
TO MY KM SISTERS:

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS A BRASEZ (GOLDDIGGER) AND YOU KNOW HOW HOT SHE IS, SHE IS DATING MEN LIKE DRINKING WATER. AND YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS JUST RUINING THEM. ONE DAY, YOU DISCOVER THAT SHE IS SECRETLY DATING YOUR BROTHER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS CASE?

I would find out from my brother what he's looking for in that relationship. I would also warn him about the type of woman the best friend is. I couldn't stand by and let someone potentially ruin my brother without saying anything. I would want someone to warn me if I were involved with someone who may not be in my best interest.

JenJen

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing PA GEN LOT REPONS ANKO?

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...? Reply with quote Back to top

BABYFACE wrote:
TO MY KM BROTHERS:

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE FKDISTS (FIN KRAZE DEMAKE) HE DOENSN'T PLAY WITH WOMEN, FKD SE DEZIEM PRENOM L. HE CHANGES WOMEN LIKE SHIRTS, AND ONE DAY, YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND IS SECRETLY DATING YOUR DAUGHTER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? KOM YO DI BOUCHE TOUJOU PE SAN, KISA KI TAP PASE?

TO MY KM SISTERS:

SCENARIO 1

Funny you brought that up...This scenario sounds very much like a situation that I knew about years ago...the only difference was that it involved a mother, her good male friend and her daughter. The mother was good friends with a married gentleman who was known as a notorious womanizer. This guy used to boast to her about his conquests and the lady would ask if he felt bad about cheating on his wife or taking advantage of these women, his response was he felt no remorse...his line was, se pa vini yo ki pou sove yo.

Little did the woman know that the guy was secretly dating her daughter...surface to say when the mother found out she was extremely enraged by the situation. She gave her daughter an ultimatum...either the daughter gave up the vagabond, or she would dishown her...the girl ended up parting ways with the guy, but she never forgave her mother or the other people she considered were responsible for causing the breakup, she claimed that she loved that man, and he loved her to death...

Anyway, if I had a daughter and I knew her man was a FKDist as you called the character, I would not stand for her dating him either...after all a leopard never loses its spot.

SCENARIO 2

WOW, this one is a tough one, my best friend, my brother...hmmmm...
Fortunately for me my brother is a P.I.M.P!!! so misieux would most likely be able to gerer ti sa a...

I know in the past growing up...I've gotten in his way when he'd have an eye on one or two of my female hangout crew for the very reason I mentioned above...hommie was a flirt, still is...and had girls all over calling the house...I didn't want to be put in the situation of having to defend him, should he break one of their hearts... anyway, the roles appear to be reversed in this scenario, and even pimps at time get all caught up in the game and get their hearts broken...therefore, to answer your question this is what I would do:

If the girl is a good friend of mine and I value her friendship, I would have a talk with her and pick her brain to see how she really feels about my bro...if the outcome is not too promissing, I would remind her about the possibility of our friendship being ruined as a result of her potentially messing with his feelings.
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...? Reply with quote Back to top

BABYFACE wrote:
TO MY KM BROTHERS:

TO MY KM SISTERS:

First scene:
A best friend dating my daughter cries FOUL, LOW BLOW. If it was up to me that friend would have to do it on my dead body, but yet again I've seen so many situations where female fall in love with men just because they have that bad boy image, or because they talk nasty. It all depends, I think we could use our good sense to recognize if the daughter actually wanted that, or if the man actually abuse the friendship, and overlook the best friend thing and simply break the code.

second scene:
It all depends on what kind of brother you have. If it is one of those who loves to fall in love with woman for no reasons whatsoever, than that is a problem, but if he is one of the players, than it's all good baby, it's gonna be a player playing a player match... than may the best player win

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: