KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CAN A MAN BE REALLY FAITHFUL????????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: CAN A MAN BE REALLY FAITHFUL???????? Reply with quote Back to top

Well according to some statistics, the female population is way greater than us men, some research proved that a man could have 8 women, i just wonder if each man stays faithful to his partner how about the other seven, is that why we have so many lesbians, and so many men cheating on their spouse.
i think also this is one of the reason men often get away with cheating.
tankou pwoveb la di, tout bon lanmen met yo, et lot malerese ki pa gen neg yo se chen yo ye.....
bondye toujou di fok nou ede yon pwochain
that's why i will always help a sister in need(upon approved credit of course) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
talk to me ladies and gentlemen

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Evie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: CAN A MAN BE REALLY FAITHFUL???????? Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Well according to some statistics, the female population is way greater than us men, some research proved that a man could have 8 women, i just wonder if each man stays faithful to his partner how about the other seven, is that why we have so many lesbians, and so many men cheating on their spouse.
tankou pwoveb la di, tout bon lanmen met yo, et lot malerese ki pa gen neg yo se chen yo ye.....
Quote:
that's why i will always help a sister in need(upon approved credit of course) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hmmm..... so you would cheat huh Smile Question Well, in my opinion, I also feel that women can better contain themselves. Why Question Because a lot of the time, when we women are in a relationship, we know that this guy, "I will remain faithful to (we think this way unil we become heartbroken of course..... but not all women act this way)".

While the woman is being faithful on the other hand, the guy whom is NOT, is already thinking of who his next TARGET will be. Now is this why their are so many homosexuals out there......YES, partly. BUT, we need to know that the one who is truely in sincere, will not even think of another person, let alone cheat. Can a man be truely faithful, YES, but it would have to depend on the man Wink .

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: CAN A MAN BE REALLY FAITHFUL???????? Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Quote:

Hmmm..... so you would cheat huh Smile Question Well, in my opinion, I also feel that women can better contain themselves. Why Question Because a lot of the time, when we women are in a relationship, we know that this guy, "I will remain faithful to (we think this way unil we become heartbroken of course..... but not all women act this way)".

While the woman is being faithful on the other hand, the guy whom is NOT, is already thinking of who his next TARGET will be. Now is this why their are so many homosexuals out there......YES, partly. BUT, we need to know that the one who is truely in sincere, will not even think of another person, let alone cheat. Can a man be truely faithful, YES, but it would have to depend on the man Wink .

yes it happened (cheating) but hey i am not perfect and it might happen again, la cher est faible, pou tout fanm ki gen sou te sa-a, li yon ti jan du pou yon neg ignore yo
that's why i understand better lesbians than fags

medam yo gen dwa pa jwen neg , men mesye yo se vis ki lan ko yo

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Evie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Merci papa Smile ! Gason..... se gren nou pran pou nou vakabon Smile !!!

One Luv Exclamation

naturellecreole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YES A MAN CAN BE FAITHFUL. WELL IF YOU HAVE A REASON WHY MEN CAN NOT BE WITH ONLY ONE PARTNER THEN IT IS THE SAME FOR FEMALE ALSO.
IMAGINE YOU DECIDED TO CHEAT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HELP A SISTA OUT THERE Arrow GUESS WHAT MIGHT HAPPENED TO THE SISTA YOU GOT? WELL ANOTHER MAN MIGHT DECIDED TO HELP HER ALSO?

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yon fanm sipoze focus leu Mennaj li bo kote'l et li trete'l ak respect. it is all good, ou kontwole/gere sa ke ou we, ak sa ki devan zye'w.

depi ou nan fouye Zo nan Kalalooo K@K@ voye big time.

Yon fanm sipoze JERE moment tankou se Domino ke li tap jwe.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

impartial

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
yon fanm sipoze focus leu Mennaj li bo kote'l et li trete'l ak respect. it is all good, ou kontwole/gere sa ke ou we, ak sa ki devan zye'w.

depi ou nan fouye Zo nan Kalalooo K@K@ voye big time.

Yon fanm sipoze JERE moment tankou se Domino ke li tap jwe.

I as a woman have to agree with you Kafou...gen anpil medam ki mete stress nan lavi yo ki pata dwe la...the best you can do se make sure keu you are # 1...make sure ke neg ou konnen pou li protege tet li pou li pa pote maladi lakay ou...epi pou li fe sa lap fe a tres loin pou moun pa vin derespekte w...Respect is very important to me...

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me add.. That there are some men out here who can never be satisfied with just one woman.. No matter how GOOD his woman treats him. Some men are just addicted to sex and has the need to "DIP" his stick at every opportunity. Like I tell my partners, if you're gonna cheat, then clean where you shit. Don't let me find out and don't bring home any diseases or infections. If a man is going to cheat, he will cheat.. All I ask is that you be respectful about it. Some men can't do that and that's why us women becomes a psycho and ready to kill ya'll asses!

Some men are addicted to sex and no matter what you say or do for them, it will never be enough. Im addicted to sex but Im good with enjoying one person. Some men out here need it ALL.. they need VARIETY.. lol! They can't stick with one good piece of ass. They need backups now.. LOL!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes... I think men can be faithfull..

I also think that a man who cheats on his faitfull wife is also a coward...

Men are weak... we do think that we are a bunch of pimp and machos when we are boning 2-4 women at the same time... but in reality we are a bunch of weak creatures... who take advantage of helpless and weaker creature to make us appear like we are the Shit on this earth... but God knows we are not worth shit... if you don't wanna live the married life... don't get married... point blank...
to marry a great woman, who has been faithfull to you all her life and you turn around and cheat on he.. you are nothing but a coward... if you ask me.. Cool

Ayani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A man can be faithfull if he choose to be...as for koze la chair est faible lan it is BS...It's just a sorry excuse that one uses pou-l fe Vagabondage.. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: