KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TVICE/DJAKOUT - BAD MOVE OR NOT?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
semwenwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k-lito djakout ak tvice se yo ki highlight kanaval la. tout au tant yo poko lage nou ta di kanaval poko komanse. tout atansyon a se sou yo ye...menm jan depi youn poko pase sou champ de mars kanaval poko fini

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know that's why I stay away from people's business and only comment on Kreyol La.

Millenext, I would have expected differently from you. But hey.

I want you to point out to me where have I talked negatively of Djakout. Cause for as far as I can recall, I don't think I have.

In this post, I clearly stated that I haven't heard anything from the Djakout camp, but I did hear the T-vice carnaval. And that in my humble opinion, the T-vice kanaval was very good, no better yet, off the hook. Again in my humble opinion, li vreman la rue, which is what you need to work sou beton an - People are asking about melody, subpar music and crap like that; well karnaval has never been about that. Si ou beswen music, al tande Yanni. Nan moman an la, se beton moun pa gere.

Yes I was part of Konpa Factory. Hence I was supporting Djakout Mizik. But as Youri always knew, mwen toujou fanatik T-vice. According to Jessie, she has a picture of me, when I was 16, nan Infini, kanpe sou yon chez, 2 bram ouve, 2 yeux mwen femin. Where as at the time, Youri used to pay me pou mal nan Djakout. 50 bucks...Allo Boga Laughing
I said in a previous post that si Youri relem demain, I'll be down with whatever.

Now I love music, or what I call music, but it seems that i need to keep my mouth shutt and not comment on anything that doesn't relate to Kreyol la cause now it's a trun against Djakout. TCHWIPPP!!!!

I am a T-vice fan, I am also a Djakout fan. I cannot make comments on something that I don't know - Yeux mwen pa tout sech sa yo. I also will state that T-vice is better @ taking care of their fans then Djakout. Why bother with a band that doesn't bother with you? It's the nature of life.

As far as Le Defi @ Cabane Choucoune, I was there till the end, which says a lot. Mande Arly Lariviere la diw....My account of the night was different then what was said on KM - but why bother state anything, after all, I'm always the Kreyol La fan. It's been said I'm not objective and well f*** it, I'll wear that crown proudly. Obviously, the people that matter to me know better, so why should I care??????

PS: I stand behind what I said. Mwen pao fe comparaison, as I've not heard anything from Djakout. BUT I, ALEXA, AKA SASSOUNE HEARD THE T-VICE KANAVAL; and it's off the hook, as far as i'm concerned. Very catchy, very entertainin. LA RI NET!!!! SO I UNDERSTAND THEIR CONFIDENCE.

semwenwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune wrote:
You know that's why I stay away from people's business and only comment on Kreyol La.

I also will state that T-vice is better @ taking care of their fans then Djakout. Why bother with a band that doesn't bother with you? It's the nature of life.

better nan treat fans nan ki sens sassoune. Nan bay VIP, nan bay shout outs, nan achete gift pou fanatik. si se pou sa yo bien traite yo vre he he he he

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I guess I couldn't expect differently from you...That's why I'm a dog lover.

semwenwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Semwenwi pa janm pale sa li pa konnen . li nan tout sauce se yon maggiiii

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Net ale - Kompliman! Berto relem avan hier, mem mortgage kay mwen li paye pou mwen - se pa blag non pitit. And pandan nou sou sujet a, Baby Rey relem li dim, lap achete yon machin tou neuf pou mwen....Yo te vle minmin mwen en Australie, but I thought that I was bit much...Par contre, I went to Haiti 21 times last year, they paid 20 tickets out of the 21....And nan chak bal yo jwe, yo mek sure ke yo nomin nom mwen 5 a fois, tu comprends que fok mwen gere superstar mwen.....

Se pa kk. Sorry babes, couldn't help myself. Rolling Eyes

semwenwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhhh mantieeeeeeeeeeeeee ou fe. reflechi toujou pou we. Ou su menm yon ti soulier, yon ti vip? Laughing Laughing Shocked

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I forgot...You know I'm a girl, I love shoes....Last I counted I had 236 pairs and they bought half of that - VIP se rans mon cher...tout temps net al kole....

semwenwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A mantiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee

Millé-Next !!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune I apologize, it seemed you don't think it was funny- Trust me it was merely an attempt to take part in the knaval fun.............

From all you said I take you're upset, it's not that serious ma.
You know we cool.................

Kelly mind your own biznis bro, jere zafè shout out, ok?

Millé-NEXT- TOU TAN
MACAYA-.-.-.-.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: