KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GRACIA DELVA & RICHIE SPEAK ON THE PHONE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: GRACIA DELVA & RICHIE SPEAK ON THE PHONE! Reply with quote Back to top

RICHIE told me that he got a call from GRACIA DELVA this past week to invite him in a "LA PAIX" concert project that Gracia is involved with in Haiti.

RICHIE:"We spoke to each other and he invited me on this project that he is part of. Something very positive. I told him that I MIGHT not be able to participate on that date (March 25th) because we have a gig with Zin that day. He was supposed to call me back, but I have not yet heard from him again."

Richie continues: " I have no problems with Gracia Delva. It's problems that fans THINK that we have against each other. I told him that he and I are NOT supposed to do any "LA PAIX" thing because we would have to be at war with each other, which I know that we are NOT. He says that he would call me again."

KM!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C'est une "Réunion de L'année" oui kap pare la. Keep us posted Pat... I wouldn't mind hearing that combo right now, because both artists have grown musically.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

}}}} ++

HOLD ON! Let me check my calendar......tic-tac....Still MARCH!

But it feels like Christmass! Zenglen staying together, Carimi going full, T-Vice adding a drummer and now this. Thanks santa and the 3 kings.

I told him that he and I are NOT supposed to do any "LA PAIX" thing because we would have to be at war with each other, which I know that we are NOT > Richie.

Oh Man, what are you guys trying to do? Made me burst out of my seams of so much PRIDE I AM FEELING? Well said and much love 2 you ! keep it up and Kembe la.

Let's keep on reunion mode because the brother Gracia is Zenglen too. He can not come to the USA but he is clear to go to Mexico and so is Zenglen .......... if u know what I mean............

I love Christmass in March!!!!!!!!

Mexkompa Roots.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: