KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MANMZEL & KREZI AT SOB

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: MANMZEL & KREZI AT SOB Reply with quote Back to top

WAS MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON ME.....WAS I HIGH OR SOMETHING.... Idea .........

DID MANMZEL IMPROVE OR GOT WORSE... Idea ....after all it has been over a year SINCE MAP LUTE AK MUSIC MEDAME SA YO.....AND YAP JWE LES MEME PINPINP....O FORGOT THEY ADDED A LITTLE TWIST NAN MUSICS YO.....WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT ON THEIR PART.....WOW..... Laughing

KREZI MIN'M se on lot ..DJAZZ SA BESOIN TRAVAY AMPIL SOUS NEXT ALBUM YO SINON CHIEN AP MANGE YO......FROM NOW ON NO MORE KREZI FOR ME UNTIL THEY ARE ABLE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW AK LIVE PREFORMANCES YO..........enough is enough now......

krezi was cute when they first came out....now they are becoming to look not cute AT ALL in my eyes.....YO COMMANCE SUPER RAZ....AND LA PREUVE SOB PAT GUIN MOUN LAST FRIDAY.........

WHERE'S KREZIGROOVES .....WHAT'S HAPPENNING TO YOUR GIRLS MISSIE........WHAT'S WRONG MISSIE........... Idea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: