KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RODNEY NOEL TOLD ANSYTO IS MEMBER OF KREYOL LA BY TON JEFF!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ab Normal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizisyen lan biznis sa-a are really funny.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow!!! Shocked

Ansyto Mercier is really a great keyboardist. He's a legend. But I don't really see him fit in that kind of band which is also "Djaz la Jenès".

Is this move necessary? Can it work? I guess we have to wait and see.

My problem here is about the CHEMISTRY of Kreyòl La now.

The format obviously has changed a little bit, which may affect the sound and especially Loulou as lead guitarist.

Now with 2 GROOVE keyabordists, will Loulou's guitar have to step back ONCE AGAIN??? Me personally, I would not want to see that because I love my Loulou!

I know some of you will not like this Laughing... Is Kreyòl La getting LOCO??? Is it because Ti Ansyto can't do the job??? Hmm... :lol:

We gotta wait and see...

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Now with 2 GROOVE keyabordists, will Loulou's guitar have to step back ONCE AGAIN??? Me personally, I would not want to see that because I love my Loulou!

Phiz, Loulou's guitar will take a back seat AGAIN unfortunately unless SR and Jr let Loulou shine. I tell you man, I don't think the guys realize how truly valuable Loulou's guitar is to the band's success.

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am glad to see that from reading Phiz and Gro, that I am not alone when it comes to Loulou. The man is sick and I admit, in every Kompa Kreyol and now Kreyol La songs, I look forward to his grooves. The guys has MAD TALENT. I hope the Ansytos won't overshadow him. Map suiv dosie sa de pre......

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Kunta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ansyto Sr. save Kreyol la on the last day of Kanaval. I guess the chesmetry works well even after kanaval. Business wise it is a good move for Ansyto. KREYOL lA is up and coming while Micky is looking for a new identity.

HERE'S WHAT A FULL BAND LOOKS LIKE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL LOL LOL LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!! Yo fin Krezi. Kanaval Kreyol La is hunting Kreyol La. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tanalex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

je suppose que c'est une perte pour micky et un gain pour kreyol la Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: