KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

I HATE "CHECHE FANM PAW".....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k-lito

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: I HATE "CHECHE FANM PAW"..... Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to send this message to the TVICE crew... as much as i love the studio version of the song... I hate when they play it live...

The thing is I very rarely go to a bal accompanied... most of the time i am working. But i still try to have fun by dancing with some girls...

But leu that song is being played... It kinda paralyzes me... M peur mande okenn fanm danse...

Please do something about it.... I am begging!

lol Laughing Laughing Laughing

*K-LITO

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow

lay'D_vice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONT WORRY ABOUT SWEETY. Embarassed UR NOT DA ONLY 1 JUST GO BUY A DRINK OR SOMETHING Confused

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: