KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI'S RATINGS ON HMI HUNKS ON LOOKS & SEX APPEAL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
DAPHNEE,

Fe respe ou tande NE Pats hater ke ou ye Smile You are fighting a lost case sister!, T-pitite la voye K@K@ epi that's it ! epi li voye k@k@ MAGISTRALMAN ANKOR WI!......... Laughing FUNKY SA OU DI NAN SA?

MWEN TA RENMEN KONEN ESKE LI KONEN SHABA? I MEAN MR. HERVE ALTHENOR! Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

c`est vraiment du sabotage...je n`en reviens pas jusqu`a présent Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TOUTREL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: MEI MEI'S RATING Reply with quote Back to top

MIN SE NORMAL POU MEI MEI AP PALE KONSA. NOU MIM KOMPA LOVERS KI BAY TROP CHANCE AVEK ATIS KI POKO MIM PREPARE SA YO.PADONE LI SE PA FOT LI ,LI PA KON SA LAP PALER.

Tipoupee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Tipoupee wrote:
TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
honestly...I never was a big fan of MeiMei's but I think you guys are taking this a little bit too far...its not that serious folks...I don't think she's a ditz because she doesn't know some music persoanlaites by name and so what she thinks Ti Joe is old...maybe he is a little too old for her...remember she's still relatively young!!! everyone is entitled to their own opinion and she expressed hers whether we like it or not!!!

Daph,

mwen pap pra san nan main'w Smile mwen pat pran nin nan main Patrick too!

Come on now! Are you guys serious!..

Hold up!

Patrick,

Let me ask you something!

Did you ask her about " AUGUSTE DUVERGER" or POUCHON (DJAKOUT) ?

I would forgive her if she says she doesn t know who AUGUSTE DUVERGER IS NOT FREAKING POUCHON! MY 4 year old son knows who POUCHON DUVERGER IS go figure!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

Voila, paskeu he goes mostly by Pouchon than 'Auguste Duverger" si c le cas sa ka rive ke li pa konen kiyes, men lap konen vizaj lan m sure et certaine sauf si li gen ZERO knowledge @ the HMI Wink

does it really make a difference if they said Pouchon or Auguste...she doesn't know the dude..bottom line Laughing Laughing at least not by name Laughing

Yes Big difference, de meme gen moun kap tande rap lan depuis zik de tan siw mande yo who's "Shawn Carter" they might not know..if you said "Jay z" they will give you the Big hell yeah I know him Wink de meme ke map grandi m pat janm konen vre non Master G, until li vin mouri m konen nonl, si se leu li tap viv ou mandem nonl m te kap jus diw m pa konen.

Si se pouchon pouchon tout la senjounen sa ka rive ke li pa konen Auguste duverger an..

naturellecreole

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohoh ki koze sa, Meimei knows more of the AMI than The HMI? :lol: :lol: et bien sa lap cherche kotel ye a. Nou ta dim sa, mpat konnen Hangout se nan AMI li ye non. Ala de traka papa, si ou nan game you dont even know who you are playing with mon cher ou deja we ou se yon machin ki perdu frein nan tet morne kabrit. gade pitit kembe main ou tande. al cherche konnen moun nan entouraj ou, sa li tres important.
se pa opinion ou ki problem nan men se fason clueless ou ki poze tout zigzani sa.
En tous les cas pa justifie pou ti lezanj lan.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm amazed at myself by even trying to defend MeiMei but I really think you guys are up in arms because she said some less than favorable things about your artists and that's ok...if you feel the need to defend them then do so but don't crucify her because she said what she feels.

Poor MeiMei..maybe the AMI will be more receptive to you...looks like your loyalists have turned their backs on you dear...sorry Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I'm amazed at myself by even trying to defend MeiMei but I really think you guys are up in arms because she said some less than favorable things about your artists and that's ok...if you feel the need to defend them then do so but don't crucify her because she said what she feels.

Daph,

Ou fe fot! memn jan wap fe fot sou New England Patriots Laughing Laughing

First of ! Pouchon is not one of my favorite artists and i am not defending him either..... I am just puzzled mwen SESIRRRRRRRR anpil anpil ke T-pitit la pa jam tande pale de Pouchon , but yet she knows who T-Regie is ! Does she know a band called Djakout MIzik ? Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Look at all these men DEFENDING a bunch of men because they didn't get a higher rank..

O o!

Anyway, Pat let me tell you something.

Next time you post a thread about Mei-Mei make sure you put a pic in it.

Because this THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS! Laughing

nanou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen pa finn dako avek list sa.....Anyway, that's her opinion.

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:

Daph,

Ou fe fot! memn jan wap fe fot sou New England Patriots Laughing Laughing

First of ! Pouchon is not one of my favorite artists and i am not defending him either..... I am just puzzled mwen SESIRRRRRRRR anpil anpil ke T-pitit la pa jam tande pale de Pouchon , but yet she knows who T-Regie is ! Does she know a band called Djakout MIzik ? Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

She knows who he is cause he caught her attention...if a cutie walks by you at least know his name Cool ...obviously Pouchon wasn't that dude for her. how many chicks walked by you that you actually knew but couldn't remember their name but if a bet you if they were a dimepiece you would at least know her name right??? manti'm fe?? Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
how many chicks walked by you that you actually knew but couldn't remember their name but if a bet you if they were a dimepiece you would at least know her name right??? manti'm fe??

ARE THOSE CHICKS HMI PERSONALITIES?

MAP TAN REPONS OU !

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!
_____________________________________________________________ BOSTON UNITED STAND KANAVAL 2008 PI RED!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: