KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-VICE 2007 LIVE: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat,

I am enjoying the double live Album, I got to see some people's reaction at a couple clubs and house parties this past weekend. I said it before and i will back you on "chache famn paw " i must say that crazy guitar groove by Berto really get people going crazy and that sick Keyboard groove by Baby Rey,,,,, wow! se pa pale!..

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!
_____________________________________________________________BOSTON UNITED STAND KANAVAL 2008 PI RED!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patizan,

pa gen'w jou ki pase ke'm pa tande Double Live la man. Antouka, nou pa lan pwopagan'n pou pouse album ki lan route. Man it's too bad A3 wasn't on the Double Live.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Frankly, I’m not feeling this live CD the way anticipated. I said this off the board and on the board. They do not use their ability to get everyone involve. I know people have discredited James for not using the keys, but the man believe it or not has been vital to T-Vice (we could say he is a hype man) and they did not capitalize on that. Also, too many instrumental noises; I blame Reynaldo for this; who else to blame but the maestro. You would think that the drummer, percussionist, and conga player are the laziest musicians ever but you can’t tell because the keyboard plays over them and hence musical noise. If these things were into perspective, I think that would have been a big plus and a live CD to cone with after the release of this great album. Honestly

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: T-VICE 2007 LIVE: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE REVIEW! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
LOWLIGHTS: In "PEDALE KOMPA", the FIRST SOLO GUITAR by ROBERTO sounds badly out of tune. I KNOW that is NOT how I heard it in the studio version, so it's either it's a bad note, or the sound does not sound good.

PETÈT BÈTO k'a vin di nou si se on FOS NÒT ou byen si se son sa y'ap chèche an Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se pa fòt mwen nou konnen m'enmen konpare... Lè m'ap gade jan POST CARIMI LIVE lan te populè (41 reply)... Lè m'ap gade jan POST KREZI live te populè (37 reply)... Kounyè an m'ap gade post VICE la... Sa fè lapèn... Èske cd sa s'on DESEPSYON apre swa dizan "PI BON CD STUDYO AN"?

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: T-VICE 2007 LIVE: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE REVIEW! Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
LOWLIGHTS: In "PEDALE KOMPA", the FIRST SOLO GUITAR by ROBERTO sounds badly out of tune. I KNOW that is NOT how I heard it in the studio version, so it's either it's a bad note, or the sound does not sound good.

PETÈT BÈTO k'a vin di nou si se on FOS NÒT ou byen si se son sa y'ap chèche an Laughing Laughing Laughing
Se pa fòt mwen nou konnen m'enmen konpare... Lè m'ap gade jan POST CARIMI LIVE lan te populè (41 reply)... Lè m'ap gade jan POST KREZI live te populè (37 reply)... Kounyè an m'ap gade post VICE la... Sa fè lapèn... Èske cd sa s'on DESEPSYON apre swa dizan "
PI BON CD STUDYO AN"?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing OU PAP BY VAG OU MEM Question Question Question Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Thanks Pat,

I am enjoying the double live Album, I got to see some people's reaction at a couple clubs and house parties this past weekend. I said it before and i will back you on "chache famn paw " i must say that crazy guitar groove by Berto really get people going crazy and that sick Keyboard groove by Baby Rey,,,,, wow! se pa pale!..

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!
_____________________________________________________________BOSTON UNITED STAND KANAVAL 2008 PI RED!

TOTOVICE,

Sometimes i know i go out offline and you that gets under your skin a bit, but TOTOVICE, let us be Honest.

Eske ou pense LIVE T-VICE la, can compare fairly to the previous ones.
i heard some greater T-VICE live performance in the PAST, mais sa li manke anpil ladan. well i guess it is just my Opinion, paske depi ou we Princessj di ke T-VICE pa remet anyin nan yon bagay, konnin ginyin anpil verite ladan.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
TOTOVICE,

Sometimes i know i go out offline and you that gets under your skin a bit, but TOTOVICE, let us be Honest.

i heard some greater T-VICE live performance in the PAST, mais sa li manke anpil ladan. well i guess it is just my Opinion, paske depi ou we Princessj di ke T-VICE pa remet anyin nan yon bagay, konnin ginyin anpil verite ladan.

OK LET ME GUESS ! MSN AP TRAVAY ANPIL WI LA! Laughing Laughing

GABANE
JIMBO
KAFOU

WHO'S NEXT?

ALA YON NOU MEMN SA !

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

In your opinion li manke anpil ! IN MY OPINION LI BON EPI REACTION PIBLIK LA FEM MWEN RINMIN PI PLIS TOUJOU!..

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GABANA

CORRECTION

A popular post is judged NOT by REPLIES. NIMPOT MOUN KA TOMBE REPLY...It's judged by the NUMBER OF VIEWS

NUMBER OF VIEWS MEANS...Pa gin voye monte kap fet by members...NUMBER OF VIEWS MEANS seen by MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS/READERS.

Just so OU KONPRAN!

THNAK YOU!

NUMBER OF VIEWS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!

KM!

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
TOTOVICE,

OK LET ME GUESS ! MSN AP TRAVAY ANPIL WI LA! Laughing Laughing

GABANE
JIMBO
KAFOU

WHO'S NEXT?

ALA YON NOU MEMN SA !

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

In your opinion li manke anpil ! IN MY OPINION LI BON EPI REACTION PIBLIK LA FEM MWEN RINMIN PI PLIS TOUJOU!..

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

ahhhhhhhh ou ginyin joke papa!

MSN, inbin ou konnin ou nan Buddy list la tou!

Manti'm Fe?

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
GABANA

CORRECTION

A popular post is judged NOT by REPLIES. NIMPOT MOUN KA TOMBE REPLY...It's judged by the NUMBER OF VIEWS

NUMBER OF VIEWS MEANS...Pa gin voye monte kap fet by members...NUMBER OF VIEWS MEANS seen by MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS/READERS.

Just so OU KONPRAN!

THNAK YOU!

NUMBER OF VIEWS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!

KM!

you gotta love pat mwem konni le pat tap kite sa pase pou GABBANA ... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: