KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI 2007 LIVE CD: THE OFFICIAL KOMPAMAGAZINE REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAN DEYE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWEN GEN PROBLEM AK FASON CD YA KOMANSE A... TANKOU PAT DIL NEGOSYE TE SIPOZE NAN TET ALBUM....APRE SA MWEN RENMEN CD YA NET ALKOLE...MWEN SATIFE DE TRAVAY LA.....BRAVO KREZI.....I AM PROUD OF YOU GUYS.......MAP TAN NOU

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se pa sa Shocked Shocked Shocked
NegOkap se premye moun ki te bay REVIEW sou CD Krezi an epi NEGOKAP pa di anyen nan REVIEW OFISYÈL la Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sa k'ap pase la NEG OKAP Razz Razz Razz Se sa'k fè JIMBO ap di se moun ki te voye'w lan wi Razz Razz Razz

neg_okap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
Se pa sa Shocked Shocked Shocked
NegOkap se premye moun ki te bay REVIEW sou CD Krezi an epi NEGOKAP pa di anyen nan REVIEW OFISYÈL la Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sa k'ap pase la NEG OKAP Razz Razz Razz Se sa'k fè JIMBO ap di se moun ki te voye'w lan wi Razz Razz Razz

Pou bri m fe pou cd sa,m'ap kite lot moun fe bri. Very Happy Very Happy
still the best live cd right now,manti'm fe? Very Happy

kompekok

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only live CD that I purchased Wink .

Why don't you people judge the content of the CD instead of placement of songs, which to me is irrelevant. Either they play well or they suck, so stop winning about Negosie should have been the first song. Further I like the fact that they play a lot of slow songs because it means i can take a date to Krazi and actually dance, which used to be the purpose of going to a bal.

(Dadou Pasquet)

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked KONPEKOK

If you say that PLACEMENT OF SONGS ON A CD IS IRRELEVENT...You would go AGAINST what a lot of musicians and industry insiders concerning MUSIC (All types of songs) think is very important. Therefore OU FE YON GWO FOT ak sa ou fenk sot di a la.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREZI live CD is a good one...BON BAGAY... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My favorite tracks are BACK TO BACK, LET'S TALK, LEM WE'W and off course TIMAFI.

I agree with Gromosso that MIAN MIAN is a waste on the album...Mwen skip li... Wink
Pat is right, the placemnt of the tracks is suck big time. However I figure that KREZI chose to put the best recorded and clearer tracks first which are BACK TO BACK and LET'S TALK.

GOOD JOB KREZI...So far, this is the best live CD followed by TVICE.. Very Happy

kompekok

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked KONPEKOK

If you say that PLACEMENT OF SONGS ON A CD IS IRRELEVENT...You would go AGAINST what a lot of musicians and industry insiders concerning MUSIC (All types of songs) think is very important. Therefore OU FE YON GWO FOT ak sa ou fenk sot di a la.

KM!

The placement is probably right when it comes to studio CD because you want to keep the listener’s attention but when it comes to live, I still think it's irrelevant because more often people who buy live CDs are fans who want to enjoy the live performances. Therefore, they are already interested hence the irrelevancy of the placement. For instance I bought the CD because I’m interested to hear the band play live.

BTW for those of you saying the Coupe Cloue song was a waste, I disagree; as a matter of fact I don’t think there are that many bands who can interpret that song as well as Krezi did. This band is for real; it is definitely a much better band than Kreyol La and a lot of other bands in their live performances.

(Dadou Pasquet)

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I read somewhere that the Krezi took a live performence from one bal and put it on the cd for their live cd. So if it worked for the people at the bal as far as PLACEMENT of songs why would it not work for people listening to the cd?

Further more the PLACEMENT of songs issue should get thrown out the door when it comes to live cd. People that already have the studio cds already know the songs, they just want to hear the band live.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: