KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PIPO/BELJAZ DEBUT SINGLE "FEMME DE MON PATRON"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nan on post KM te louvri kote li te bay non MIZIK la an primè e ke'm pa fouti rejwenn... M'kwè m'se 1e moun ki te prevwa ke mizik sa t'ap asosye a mizik kdans lan... Djaz la pa fòse'l twòp pou yo te demake yo de situasyon an... Manke orijinalite men bèl vokal... Ban'm on lòt Cool

BAN DEYE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MALGRE MIZIK LA FEM SONJE KDANS MWEN STILL RENMENM... MWEN PANSE KE PIPO FE YON TRAVAY EKSELAN NAN VOKAL LA... MELODI YA TRE CATCHY . MIZIK SA KA METE YO SOU YON ROUT SI TOUT FWA MEDAM YO AKSEPTEL ...BRAVO PIPO

PS: NEXT TIME I EXPECT YOU TO BE MORE ORINAL..

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice track and vocals are on point. Anxious to hear more from this group.

monty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the song, but like everybody said lack of cretivity, but damn, mwen pa ka tan pou mwen fè yon ti plogué sou misik sa Cool

As for Pipo's voice, defenetly one of the best in the HMI, if not the best.

robeewis81

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This kind of title is common among us. La femme de mon ami, la femme de mon patron, la femme de mon voisin, le pere de mon fils etc.

I do not see anything wrong with the lyric itself. People are looking for different ending from the story; meanwhile, Pipo did something unusual.

Pipo good job, keep workin hard, things will come for you. I have never been a fan, but I found a different delivery.

azb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pipo is a very good singer ,but he plays wrong with his talent ,because is never stay in a band, that's the bigest problem of him ...so very nice music i like it so much.keep it up pipo .......

lakay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dapres son la ri a " la femme de mon mari " se yon jab Pipo voye pou Mei Mei Ak Bruno ( owner Hangout ) kreyol pale kreyol konpran.....

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

beautiful song , good luck Pipo

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
kompared

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song was played during the intermission of DJAKOUT-KREZI-ZIN thanksgiving party in Miami, the reception from the partygoers for that night was good Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: