Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SON LARI A GROOVE: Is this Djakout, T-vice, or System Band?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SON LARI A GROOVE: Is this Djakout, T-vice, or System Band?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kunta wrote:
Some of you fanatics are so funny. I am putting evidence to shut Ti Regie up, but no one wants to touch this post. When reality hits you hard, it does take the breath out of you. It still amazes me how Ti Regie claiming people sweating Djakout style. Now why no one wants to make any comment on the clip I put here to show the dJakout world that Ti Regie is a XEROX of the DP two guitar style.

Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green kwem siw vle. mwen mete clip sa as my ringtones....why simply because i like Dp.....they were one of the best..kout guitar yo bel..vre san manti..after you added that clip.. i went and search my hard drives...for some dp..live i have..
si neg yo te la toujou...mwen tap toujou renmen yo..

now we have Rggie as the Grooves master....san manti mwen pa janm bliye djazz old skool yo....but now iam enjoying some djakout.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The GROOVE is mean and the ban deye is just tight!

Kunta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radio what do you have to say about Ti Regie and Djakout claiming this as Djakout's style when in fact it was there before the band was even thought of. Look how ti regie is talking smack to kreyol la by citing about the groove that he is not even the master of.

HERE'S WHAT A FULL BAND LOOKS LIKE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kunta wrote:
radio what do you have to say about Ti Regie and Djakout claiming this as Djakout's style when in fact it was there before the band was even thought of. Look how ti regie is talking smack to kreyol la by citing about the groove that he is not even the master of.

Laughing Laughing come on man... we all know if it wasn't for the old school there wouldn't be any kompa band today...started then we follow...tout sa kap fet yo te konn fet deja... Reggie pa di se li ki invante Groov nan kompa non.... he is talking about today bands...now days se bon kout Guitar ki pale.. lage bel grooves.... This is a New generation.. things change..

we changed the way kompa used to play back in the day..yet we still behind...pifo nan Generation nou an pa tande Old school kompa.. image if bands today still playing like the old school..

Kunta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have seen people braging how this band and that band copying Djakout style. For the past year I keep telling these people to shut up, but the Djakout musicians do not help when they are also claiming it is a djakout thing. Radio you may not fall for that propaganda, but we do have a lot of fanatics that are not into old school to figure out Djakout is playing TONTON NWEL ak yo.

check the same guitar swing. This is a DP live 1977

SANSIB PA JWE

HERE'S WHAT A FULL BAND LOOKS LIKE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: