KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PIPO/BELJAZ DEBUT SINGLE "FEMME DE MON PATRON"!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: PIPO/BELJAZ DEBUT SINGLE "FEMME DE MON PATRON"! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the link
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/lafemme.mp3

KM!

k-lito

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh sh8T!.
This groove will certainly work well with the ladies. Now... as to keep me captivated. It is not doing a good job. Imajine ou that I had to replay this song 4 times and even now... the only the thing i really remember is "la femme de mon patron"...Groove la anfom, vocal is close to being perfect. But somehow..someway something is missing.

*K-LITO

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MEZ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Vocal Pipo
Lyrics could better. Feels like something is not connected properly in the song

But nice work Bel Djaz Keep working hard

Apach 4 life.

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice melow song . Pipo did a good job on the vocal. The keyboard grooves are quite catchy.

If the fans in Haiti and the ladies embrace this song, it can create some buzz...Well, a suivre.... Arrow Arrow

Good LUCK to PIPO and BEL DJAZZ. Very Happy

Last edited by kompared on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ummm.... i don't know i have to listen to it a couple of times more
that keyboard groove is the only thing that caught my attention.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa vre... neg pipo sa... mwen pa kwè ke gen yon pi bon vokalys pase'l nan hmi an.. he's more versatile than anyone else.. even better than J.J now..

mwen pa telman renmen mizik la an jeneral... men gen avni...

kudo to pipo... taking a new direction.. not taking shots at his former bandmates... just move on... Wink

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The track has quite a few similarities with K-Dans' La Femme de Mon Ami. Other than that, I like it. It's very mellow and quite pleasant to the ears.

Of course I expect more from Bel Jazz. BTW, this is the song that Ti Linet produced for BJ.

Bel Mizik
Bel Jazz

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHEN THE SONG STARTED IT REMIND ME OF K-DANS AND WHEN I HEARD "LA FEMME DE MON PATRON" ITS LIKE "LA FEMME DE MON AMIE"

THE SONG IS REPEATING ITSELF OVER AND OVER...THE KEYBOARD IS NICE THO BUT OVERALL ITS OK NOT CRAZY ABOUT IT....PIPO VOICE IS AMANZING THO.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vocal: Gadon vocal..bel bagay net.10/10. Shocked Wink

paroles...hmmm m`kwè ke pipo té ka chèché lot bagya pou di..m`trouvé ke paroles yo on ti jan raz...nothing to say wow Rolling Eyes and mwen trouvé yo répété la femme de mon patron twop Rolling Eyes 5/10

Melodies: Bel bagay net...entrainant..bel arrangement...8/10

Si paroles yo pat yon ti jan paresserux...mizik la tap sa net...

but overall..good job pipo Wink

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dapre mwen mizik sa te ka pi bel.. si se te yon neg tankou Nicky ki te fè aranjman an epi ki te produce li..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: