KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S SEXY SECRETS ABOUT LOVE & SEX REVEALED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
I aint gonna front...this is a HOT THREAD!

No disrespect to anyone... Cool

yeah, until she said

Quote:
If ever I was to be involved in a threesome, it would have to be 2 guys involved."

Razz Laughing Laughing Arrow

Laughing Laughing Laughing only you JVJ!!! Laughing Laughing Let it go dude!!! Laughing Mad Laughing Cool

Mad props to Sandra!!! She admits to liking the young boys but isn't she relatively young herself as well..How old is she btw??

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merci pou infomasyon a Rolling Eyes Laughing Arrow

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen pedi tiraj bolet sa'a.. Sad Sad
se pou Pat fe yon contest pou voye 2 jeune gacon pou Sandra....
neg yo a vinn rakonte'm si Sandra mean biznis...

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn...What exactly do you want the contest winners to find out for us.

VIN' PALE AK BOD LA POU MWEN...PLEASE!....SI'W KAPAB! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JAY B...OU MANJE...VENT OU PLEIN! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S SEXY SECRETS ABOUT LOVE & SEX REVEALED! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
I realize that this statement by ZIN Songstress SANDRA will eliminate a lot of possible admirers, but this is what she said a few minutes ago.

*SANDRA: "I AM ATTRACTED TO YOUNGER MEN. I just don't know why but, I am attracted to guys under 30 and I can't pinpoint what it is."

ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*ADMISSION NUMBER 2: I WOULD NEVER HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH A MUSICIAN. "You can point that in BOLD LETTERS. I will NEVER have an affair with a musician. I know people say never say never but..."

KM!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing sandra is the my new # 1 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
*SANDRA: "I AM ATTRACTED TO YOUNGER MEN. I just don't know why but, I am attracted to guys under 30 and I can't pinpoint what it is."

SANDRITA......en nous fais on ti parle.......dont give me this nonsense ke YOU DONT KNOW WHY.....a pa ou te on ti rezeuze sandrita...........the'm young boys got endurance they operate like THE DURACELL LITTLE BUNY....THEY CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON......YES OR NOW............ Cool Cool

Anyway dont say never some things are better kept in the heart.....because a la minute ou dit NEVER......situation guen pou minnin ACTION.......and BOOM before you know it na va tande SANDRITA AP CHILL AK ON MUSICIAN... Wink i have no problem ak si ou ap chill ak MUSICIAN as long se pa ti le pere yo bay pou leslex.....IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Laughing

--Winston Churchill

persiap

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Quote:

SANDRITA......en nous fais on ti parle.......dont give me this nonsense ke YOU DONT KNOW WHY.....a pa ou te on ti rezeuze sandrita...........the'm young boys got endurance they operate like THE DURACELL LITTLE BUNY....THEY CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON......YES OR NOW............ Cool Cool

Anyway dont say never some things are better kept in the heart.....because a la minute ou dit NEVER......situation guen pou minnin ACTION.......and BOOM before you know it na va tande SANDRITA AP CHILL AK ON MUSICIAN... Wink i have no problem ak si ou ap chill ak MUSICIAN as long se pa ti le pere yo bay pou leslex.....IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Laughing

you got to love this woman
May seem...
Remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

sexype

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote Back to top

WOW.. THANKS GOD I'M NOT 30 YEARS OLD YET.. SO I GUESS I STILL HAVE A CHANCE... ALSO I AM NOT A MUSICIAN...LOL.. Very Happy Laughing SE PA LI PAPA...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MoneyHungrySince1983

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love when a woman knows exactly what she wants. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EBIEN MWEN PA LADAN..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: