KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PSYCHOPATHIC JOKE...HOW PSYCHO ARE YOU?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: PSYCHOPATHIC JOKE...HOW PSYCHO ARE YOU? Reply with quote Back to top

A young woman went to her mother's funeral and met a good looking man.She said to herself "that's the man of my dreams". But she left without taking his name or phone number. She has no way of contacting him or may never see him again. A week later she got very depressed and killed her sister.

Why do you think she killed her sister?

P.S. This joke was played today at the Office Regional meeting to test people's psychological behaiors and thoughts... 2 out of 20 people were found to be on the Psych level.

Now you guys turn.

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She did it in the hope that the guy will show up again.

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

same thing I said...the man would come to her sister's funeral and she could meet him again.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe she killed the sister to get her out of the pic..maybe it was the sister's date... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[I was going to answer but I change my mind let's wait

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BECAUSE THE MAN WAS HER SISTER'S HUSBAND Idea OR WAS TALKING TO HER SISTER AT THE FUNERAL...... Idea Idea

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fanm! Ou fem Sezi..... Oh Oh....

jugaal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I answer the question as right as Catdog and Daphnee did, that will make me a psychopath; therefore I will say that she kill her sister because she is a psychopath

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good answer.... That is exactly right.

Jugaal, Fanmko and Konpaconvert are the sin ones here.
Idea
Daphnee and Catdog, are psychos Twisted Evil

Only a psycho will kill just to have someone come to a funeral to make some dreams come true.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: