KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

UNDERCOVER FANS OF KREYOL-LA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKI di'l desole
WILD_FLIRT di se detay
FUNKI di bybye FLIRTY
Min tonton Delice M'mande'w padon ti papa

Min KONPA...

Krezi toujou sou ke'm toutan...

FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wild Cheri..Ve tout leu nou te fanmi...ou mem, mimia'www,nadoudou yon sel kod fanmi...nou gin pou nou danse yon kreyol la ansam wi..jou nou vinnnlooooooooocoooooooooooooooooooooo..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Negkreyol se pa ti konpa jwet non....annn nou suiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Cool Cool Cool Cool

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ala koze

Now you got Kreyol La fans changing their names for their band. I never met a band that get a bunch of females fans running to get their name change like.

Widlflirt kreyol la
Labylle kreyol la from Mimmie
Alexavice will soon change her name to something soon
Vankreyol la and bunch of other females doing this.

Ala koze deux fois nan dossier sa!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As the days continue I am tempted to become a kreyol la fan for all the wrong reasons but I will not change my name. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I cannot wait to see a kreyol la video, I bet you will have a bunch of Haitian women running around doing stupid things in this video. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The sad part about this revelation, there are a bunch of Haitian bands who can't even get Haitian women in a video but Kreyol La I bet you sure can. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone - you're asking for it buddy! Laughing You're asking for it. Laughing Medame sa yo ap mange'w ak yon grin sel wi!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ti Boxer

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer, H! samble li gen GNB pou kalite koze sa li di a.

H1, I hope you're ready for the heat that's coming your way. Fanatiks Kreyol yo pa negocye jazz yo nom. Good luck to you buddy. Very Happy

LaBelle Kreyolla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Ala koze

Now you got Kreyol La fans changing their names for their band. I never met a band that get a bunch of females fans running to get their name change like.

Widlflirt kreyol la
Labylle kreyol la from Mimmie
Alexavice will soon change her name to something soon
Vankreyol la and bunch of other females doing this.

Ala koze deux fois nan dossier sa!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As the days continue I am tempted to become a kreyol la fan for all the wrong reasons but I will not change my name. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I cannot wait to see a kreyol la video, I bet you will have a bunch of Haitian women running around doing stupid things in this video. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The sad part about this revelation, there are a bunch of Haitian bands who can't even get Haitian women in a video but Kreyol La I bet you sure can. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

H1 Di'm ki kote sa fe'w mal!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanble bagay sa ap domine'w, vini non pitan'm, se sel belle fanm ki nan bandeye a. Kenbe pantalon'w pitan'm, kenbe'l. Wink

Since I'm gonna be nice mwen pap repon ou jan'm ta vle a. :arrow:

The comment that you made, which I have in bold was not called for. Si se te mwen ki te mete'l, yo ta di'm ke mwen mean, epi I'm a B!TCH.

OKAY TANDE, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: