KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Soul4U has a question to ask you...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soul4U

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Soul4U has a question to ask you... Reply with quote Back to top

Did any of you save the "Haitian Jazz vs Vodou Jazz?" topic on your computer? I remember a couple of you saying you would. Please let me know, I would like a copy. There were so much contributions on that thread and I’m just feeling a little disappointed it's gone. I hope one of you have it…

Thanks,
Gashford

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^^
Bonswa! Soul4U / Mr. Gashford,

Exactly what I was about to said and exactly my feelings. Anyone save it?

SOUL > M rele Pavel. aka Mexkompa Roots. I am a music and cultural promoter. DBA > Rainbow Bridge Promotions.

I promoted in my country Mexico, Haitian music, succeeding in booking to a major festival > Zenglen and Emeline Michel a few years back.

I am still working with those genres although I have been involved in Jazz music mainly.

I lived for 3 years in New Orleans until Katrina destroyed the city. I work with the best Jazz musician from New Orleans. I met there Obe, cousin of Son Son (tvice's drummer) both from the jazz world, both extraordinary drummers.

Anyway, I will have a few shows here in Miami @ important jazz clubs and in mexico and New Orleans. I have been following for a while this Haitian jazz movement and I am delighted.

Perhaps I could contribute to help you get booked in New Orleans, Mexico or Miami. It would be a pleasure and an honor.

Would you please contact me.

Mesi plen,

Rainbow Bridge Promotions

music33134@yahoo.com
mexkompa@yahoo.com
musicpromo21@yahoo.com

PH> 504-473-4223

PS www.rolandguerin.com Pls check this. we are exclusive agents for him in Mexico. He was choose to play with the Marsalis family the only time they have gotten to play together. Extraordinary Bass player.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: