KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Kreyol La - Drama in the Works?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Kreyol La - Drama in the Works? Reply with quote Back to top

Now I have yet to see these guys in a live setting...But after viewing that Kreyol La DVD and the recent post (T-Joe comments), I think its clear that T-Joe and Ti Ansyto don't see eye to eye.

Like I said, I'm just speculating but something about the dup doesn't feel right to me and they don't seem to have that much chemistry together yet...Maybe with time but I don't really see it.

Ti Ansyto is trying to make a name for himself and seems to take it upon himself to boast about the band, while the other members namely T-Joe seems like he would rather things be going differently. FOr those who haven't seen the DVD, both guys acknowledge they have creative differences, but at the same time respect the others talent.

I'm not saying that they will end up like the fiasco with another band last year. BUt I can see these guys having several disagreements.

In all honesty, I think Ti Ansyto is the only one who seems really interested in having a polemic with Krezi, everyone else seems to be on the fence, instead of backing their bandmate.

What do you guys think?

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ususally I can see where you are coming from...

But this time, I dont even see how you came to this conclusion. Looks like you are reaching, but I guess we will see in due time.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe, but I just don't see the chemistry, and on top of that Ti-Joe did his band a disservice by backing away from the controversy and throwing it all on Ti-Ansyto....

Do you think that his comments (Ti-Joe) will sit well with Ti-Ansyto or is it just something that will just be passed over as nothing?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Konpaconvert...YOU ARE REACHING FOR SOMETHING that isn't there mon cher.

TI JOE and TI ANSYTO have NO PROBLEMS whatsoever with each other. TOU LES 2 NEG YO COOL.

Did you read his statement where he said that HE and KREYOL LA need a guy like Ti Ansyto in the band?

Pa fe sa.

Ti Joe and Ti Ansyto se 2 patisan ki poa gin pwoblem.

KM!

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Pat, these guy get along great! I have the DVD and I know what you're refering to but I still disagree.

I do that Ti Joe should not have said that it was Ansyto's ideas and that the band did not know about it. To me, it feels they he's leaving him alone out there, there should be more unity.

Moreover, I think Ti Joe could have told Ti Ansyto not to say it again after the first time if he really didn't want to go into that name calling thing.

Noupa

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I guess I was reaching......and I'm glad because I was a big KK fan and I hope Kreyol La can pick up whre they left off......

But I still feel that Ti-Joe separating himself from the name calling is wrong. But those comments can be for the other post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: