KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DOMINIC CALLS GIGIT (G54) A LIAR IN REGARDS TO MICKY'S CASE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, Dominic seems like he's all talk and no action. If he's calling Pe Gigit a liar, why doesn't he come up with his records to back up his claims. If Dominic can't walk the talk, he needs to shut his yap.

Gigit, yon lot Gren Sink parey (Gromosso) ap mache ave'w patizan.

Last edited by Gromosso on Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gigit story is more believable because if it really was that serious, Dominique would have came back with his evidence or whatever to back himself up. Right now although I believe GG story, it's still all talk. I would like to see the link to where I can see this Public Record for myself.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EY and it is the truth as far as I know. But banm rete tan Jn Dominique

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could it be that things did not workout for Dominique on the criminal court now he'll try to bring it to civil court? May be that is why he thinks he still have a case against Micky.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: