KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT ZENGLEN'S EPIC MEETING TODAY IN FLORIDA?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT ZENGLEN'S EPIC MEETING TODAY IN FLORIDA? Reply with quote Back to top

TODAY is THE DAY for ZENGLEN fans as they will find out one way or another if "Superstar Maker" RICHIE is in the band or not.

A lot of issues will be brought up on the table, and hopefully the end result is a positive one for all involved.

We will keep you posted UP TO THE MINUTE on what transpires at the meeting.

Cross your fingers.

PS: I can tell you that last night after KM member VERIDIQUE called Richie to tell him of ACHILL's ultimatum about Richie on the KM Board, Richie called me WITH BRUTUS on the line to ask me what EXACTLY Achill said in his statement.. That CAN'T be good.

A suivre.

KM!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I truly hope we don't have another seperation in the HMI. Richie and Archill, please work out the problems and look at the BIG picture. Zenglen is on TOP right now and losing Richie would be a HUGE set back. Then again, there are always cats that are never let out of the bag and it may deeper then we think. I wish them all good luck and if Richie stays, I hope everything is REALLY ironed out so it doesn't surface later on again.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^^_

SOLDIERS sacrifice even their lives @ war for the bigger cause.

Maybe Archill needs to follow on Bellans example.

Would the man sacrifice and just removed from zenglen.

I don't know if he is right or wrong but its wrong that he is in the picture and zenglen about to break up.

Zenglen are you going to break up because of a third party?

Mexk

PS. Archill would want his DLLS invested though. Let's play the lotto and pay the guy back...21-7-2-69- Wink 8-32 >>> My winning numbers. I will hook Archill with a couple million...............

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: