KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW DO U TELL WHEN THE WOMAN U'RE DATING IS READY FOR SEX?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: HOW DO U TELL WHEN THE WOMAN U'RE DATING IS READY FOR SEX? Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, How do you really tell when the woman you're dating is ready for sex???

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about if she's asked you over for dinner and there's candles, mood music, and she's wearing something that looks awfully sexy-easy to slip off....
Do you think it's a pretty safe bet or not?

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im not a guy!! I'll like to just give my view

It's better safe for the lady to make the first approach.
Yeah dinner and candles or a slip-off outfit can be the wrong signs.

I know when I'm ready....I throw mad hints then I make the move then I RAPE him Laughing Laughing

JenJen

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:

Quote:
What about if she's asked you over for dinner and there's candles, mood music, and she's wearing something that looks awfully sexy-easy to slip off....
Do you think it's a pretty safe bet or not?

The best thing would be to either wait for her to make the first move or ask her how would she let a guy know she's ready.

Some ladies really like to impress by having the candlelit dinner and dressing very nicely, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she's signaling to have sex.

JenJen

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about; If she sit back on the sofa and put her legs in your lap. if you start stroking her calves, then move father up her leg to her thights and she doesn't flinch... it's a safe pass or not?

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if there are any specific signs. Each woman is different.

Better be saf ethan sorry by asking, because you know that stuff can get you in trouble. There's a way you can ask without ruining the mood.

All I know is if I'm ready for sex, a guy will know.

JenJen

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:

Quote:
What about; If she sit back on the sofa and put her legs in your lap. if you start stroking her calves, then move father up her leg to her thights and she doesn't flinch... it's a safe pass or not?

Sounds like it could be a go. You could proceed with caution. If she doesn't stop you, then I guess you're in the clear. Laughing

JenJen

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I don't know if there are any specific signs. Each woman is different.

Better be saf ethan sorry by asking, because you know that stuff can get you in trouble. There's a way you can ask without ruining the mood.

All I know is if I'm ready for sex, a guy will know.

After all, don't be surprised if she says "Not yet baby... I'm not sure.. ou poko din non sackapfet apres bagay yo... "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: