KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID U KNOW THIS ABOUT DJAKOUT MIZIK & MANAGEMENT TEAM?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: DID U KNOW THIS ABOUT DJAKOUT MIZIK & MANAGEMENT TEAM? Reply with quote Back to top

Did you know that the MANAGEMENT/OWNERS of DJAKOUT MIZIK actually started as musicians in the band?

YES. From what I was told, CAREL ALEXANDRE, PATRICE MILLET, PHILIPPE LEBRUN, and DOMINIC LAUTURE actually PLAYED INSTRUMENTS in the band, before they decided to recruit musicians in the band.

*TI POUCH is actually the current member in the band that was there FIRST. He was 16 when he was in the band.

KM!

MOURASSA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

at That time Djakout was playing Music,they stop playing Music after septieme ciel.

Ernst

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MOURASSA
AFTER 7e SIEL THAT'S WHEN THEY BECAME ONE OF THE TOP BANDS IN THE HMI. MAYBE WE AS THE CONSUMERS WE DON'T KNOW THE GOODS.

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
MOURASSA
AFTER 7e SIEL THAT'S WHEN THEY BECAME ONE OF THE TOP BANDS IN THE HMI. MAYBE WE AS THE CONSUMERS WE DON'T KNOW THE GOODS.

We have much greater tolerance for lobey than anything else. My favorite song from Djakout is not anything recent.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MOURASSA wrote:
at That time Djakout was playing Music,they stop playing Music after septieme ciel.

I am not trying to be funny, but I don't recall Djakout playing anything that was pleasing to the ears. I have enjoyed the first 15 seconds of "DK Bes," "Guilty," and that was it.

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who?
Stop it bro! In the groove departement nobody can touch them. Who knows System Band more that u do and u know they doing exactly what System used to do.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: