KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NICKENSON PRUDHOMME'S FIRST GROUP.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: NICKENSON PRUDHOMME'S FIRST GROUP....... Reply with quote Back to top

DID YOU KNOW that NICKENSON PRUDHOMME's first group was a group called EXPLOSIVE out of Haiti in Port-au-Prince? Zenglen gongist James Nozile used to be part of that group with Nickenson because they were childhood friends.

DID U KNOW? If you didn't, NOW YOU KNOW!

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Me and U

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: NICKENSON'S PRUDHOMME'S FIRST GROUP....... Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
DID YOU KNOW that NICKENSON PRUDHOMME's first group was a group called EXPLOSIVE out of Haiti in Port-au-Prince? Zenglen gongist James Nozile used to be part of that group with Nickenson because they were childhood friends.

DID U KNOW? If you didn't, NOW YOU KNOW!

KM!

Good info I did not know Very Happy

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very good Pat!

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the group Explosive was created by the sons of Remy Zamor ex Educational Department Minister and they used to rehearsal in Desir Gabriel Petion-Ville

Inconnu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember the video for a song by a group called Xplosif that goes: "anwo lan syel, anwo sou la kan syel".

I used to run into the lead singer around my way in NY. He sang for Digital Express as well at some point.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI FACTS: DID YOU KNOW? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: