KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEIMEICAM 3: HANGOUT/POZE MIAMI BAL (JULY 21ST - 2007)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jim - I never pretented not to let loose. I do Very Happy contrary to popular beleif Cool
But even when you let loose, that doesn't mean you are free to go willy nilly and just do the most outrageous things. Letting loose and having fun don't necessaryli have to mean doing crazy things or nasty things or stupid things. That's the point I am trying to make, that's all...

En Vogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
Me like MeiMei this way BUT Laughing Laughing yep audio!

Babyface, chante a pat bon live premier fwa a, an'n gade pou we sa taking singing lesson ap fe Idea
Rolling Eyes achete ticket'w? se sa'm te fe, m pat tande anyen Arrow
Funky pi bel rev Laughing Laughing mine too Laughing Laughing

Sweet kowompu, pa ale konte sou audio sa-a. Paske gen yon moun kite te sou stage la le MeiMei t'ap performer a li di'm ke manmzel te komanse chante premye verse la byen prop. Min nan fe show ap danse, li run out of breath et le ke le rive pou li re chante anko manmzel voye anpil fle...pi mal ke Boston...li t'ap detone epi maestro-a fe yo fini mizik la anvan le'l. So, moun nan di anvan Hangout ta release live sa-a Junior gen anpil studio work pou'l ta fe minm jan ak version studio.

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: MEIMEICAM 3: HANGOUT/POZE MIAMI BAL (JULY 21ST - 2007)! Reply with quote Back to top

I finally get it, MEI MEI is not in the band to sing. Every other days same post about how sexy she is. We all down with that, she is sexy/hot. Now it's time to talk about something else. Can she sing or she just a dancer in the band?

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANX for the MEI MEI pics... PAT........ Cool Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEI MEI mic was LOUD and CLEAR for those who requested that her mic was too low.

You got your WISH... Very Happy Very Happy

You want PERFECTION, give it more time...CROWD REACTION was good..She will get there...PRAN PATIENCE mezanmi Very Happy :D

I hope MEI MEI listen positively to her critics and use them to her advantage.
I saw the DRIVE and DETERMINATION on her eyes. That 19 years old girl REALLY enjoys herself on stage . She loves music. She loves singing more than dancing based on her facial expression.
I BELIEVE in HER DETERMINATION...She gets there with time and practice...Ladies, cheer her up, please. Very Happy Very Happy

MEI MEI mic was ON....LOUD and CLEAR... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

rossignol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="En Vogue"]
Sweet kowompu wrote:

Babyface, chante a pat bon live premier fwa a, an'n gade pou we sa taking singing lesson ap fe Idea

Sweet kowompu, pa ale konte sou audio sa-a. Paske gen yon moun kite te sou stage la le MeiMei t'ap performer a li di'm ke manmzel te komanse chante premye verse la byen prop. Min nan fe show ap danse, li run out of breath et le ke le rive pou li re chante anko manmzel voye anpil fle...pi mal ke Boston...li t'ap detone epi maestro-a fe yo fini mizik la anvan le'l. So, moun nan di anvan Hangout ta release live sa-a Junior gen anpil studio work pou'l ta fe minm jan ak version studio.[/quote

wow en vogue, your objectivity is superb when it comes to mei mei or is it? hehehhee...i wonder what you would say about .........'s voice and that new cd ...... is pushing.... Rolling Eyes Laughing

rossignol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
See, she didn't have to dress all "amwey" to still be sexy. And she is still getting the same gaga gougou reaction from you guys.

But still, one down, one to go. Let's see see her work onher vocals and really take her rightfull place in this band as a singer (a real one Laughing ).

MeiMei did good on the dress code here Wink
Let's hope she keeps it. Cool

give me a break aesha....i have yet to hear mei mei's voice or lack thereof, so on that note, i have no qualms with your critiques, but i have not seen her wear anything that is trashy and inappropriate thus far..maybe that is coming but so far she has been on point.....the shorts are hot and those with physique to rock them, should rock them all night long.....the girl is a performer not a nun in a monastery....draped from head to toe can be appealing, but a little pizzaz here and there is good for business......her work out outfit was made for working out and it is prudish and hypocritical to criticize her dressing thus far....mwen pa avew nan ti pati sa...geesh.... Arrow

En Vogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="rossignol"]
En Vogue wrote:
Sweet kowompu wrote:

Sweet kowompu, pa ale konte sou audio sa-a. Paske gen yon moun kite te sou stage la le MeiMei t'ap performer a li di'm ke manmzel te komanse chante premye verse la byen prop. Min nan fe show ap danse, li run out of breath et le ke le rive pou li re chante anko manmzel voye anpil fle...pi mal ke Boston...li t'ap detone epi maestro-a fe yo fini mizik la anvan le'l. So, moun nan di anvan Hangout ta release live sa-a Junior gen anpil studio work pou'l ta fe minm jan ak version studio.[/quote

wow en vogue, your objectivity is superb when it comes to mei mei or is it? hehehhee...i wonder what you would say about .........'s voice and that new cd ...... is pushing.... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Rossignol, I don’t understand where you’re coming from. What I said came from someone that was there. Where you there? If no, then…pa vin poze’m kesyon. Mwen pa konn pwoblèm ou avèk lòt moun w’ap palé a. I think pwoblèm ou genyen avèk li-a maybe se yon pwòblèm pèsonèl. Pa vinn antré’m ladan.

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Paske gen yon moun kite te sou stage la le MeiMei t'ap performer a li di'm ke manmzel te komanse chante premye verse la byen prop. Min nan fe show ap danse, li run out of breath et le ke le rive pou li re chante anko manmzel voye anpil fle...pi mal ke Boston...li t'ap detone epi maestro-a fe yo fini mizik la anvan le'l

En vogue, your female friend(who was on the stage) report is not too accurate, believe me. Rolling Eyes

En Vogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Quote:
Paske gen yon moun kite te sou stage la le MeiMei t'ap performer a li di'm ke manmzel te komanse chante premye verse la byen prop. Min nan fe show ap danse, li run out of breath et le ke le rive pou li re chante anko manmzel voye anpil fle...pi mal ke Boston...li t'ap detone epi maestro-a fe yo fini mizik la anvan le'l

En vogue, your female friend(who was on the stage) report is not too accurate, believe me. Rolling Eyes

kompared my friend your not accurate. Moun ki t'ap di bagay la-a se pa yon fanm li ye. Min li enjoy MEIMEI ki t'ap Ouve le ko though. Heheeeeeh! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: