Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DO HAITIANS STOP GOING TO BALS ONCE THEY HIT A CERTAIN AGE?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DO HAITIANS STOP GOING TO BALS ONCE THEY HIT A CERTAIN AGE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nou paka fe minm bagay yo leu nap entre lan gran moun...
unless you're a party animal like me...
min mwen peye konsekens yo tou paske tout zo lan kow'm konn fe'l mal...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ti cochon te di... manman komen dyol ou fe long konsa...nou konn res la... Wink
nap konn joj... Laughing Laughing Laughing

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
PETÈT JENERASYON SA VA CHANJE SA
paske m'pa ka IMAJINE lè FUNKY, lè KAFOU, lè TOTOVICE lè GABBANA ki pa pwal nan bal ankò... Yo ka fè on DIMINUE men pa al nan bal ankò... M'pa kwè Razz Razz Razz

Wap suivvvvvvvv Don...diminué a wi...dayeu li komansé fèt déjà..min pa al ditou...keurtzzzzzz sa rèd Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Negjacmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well if someone is in their 30s most likely he/she has a Family so there are a lot of stuff he/she is involve with...From May to September you could party for free between Communion, wedding, pool party, BBQ etc.. so why waste $$ and Energy to go listen to mostly noise, I don't see myself paying my money to go stand in a HOT place for 4/5 hours..when I can blast my Stereo have a couple a drink in my basement and just walk up to bed....BALS are Boring,unsafe for the most part and Most of the women don't socialize anyway so why Bother....

owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that it's something that gets old for some people real quick. When I was in College, I would travel hundreds of miles to go to a bal but I don't know if I would the same now.

MC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not that people stop having fun once they've reached the 30 mark, its just that you start having different kinds of fun. Being a mother of 2, do you really think I'm going to have the time to go to a bal on an average Friday night? Nope. Especially now with bals not being what they used to. I'd rather go to a nice lounge or see a show or most importantly, spend time w/the family

chenette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think as people grow older, they have different views. in my early 20's i used to love the bal (jeune fille pa tap travaille and was living the college life), now my friends have to force me to go, i rather stay home and relax

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pawol anpil. Ou le fe ou kout pie nan tropic ou bien septan, minm gran papa, gran manman wap le la dan? Si lot djazz yo papa regle anyin? Se normal. Moun ki abitue al nan pwogwam toujou ale, quel que soit laj la. Min jean avek moun ki kon bwe tafia, boutey la te met van 100 dollars, lap achete li

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: