KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*T-VICE TV SHOW #1: 15TH YEAR BASH SPECIAL AT SOBS!*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great show, Pat...
Vice la ap bien fe'l pou 15 ans...
banou yon lot 15 enko....
wi Gerald se youn lan pi gwo bassist nou yo.....
keep doing your thing Gerald....
Sonson ap bien frape drums yo...
mwen ta rinmin tande Olivier chante plus.....
wi ****... gade yon fete mwen rate...
I'lll make it up to you guys... Wink
Pat, keep it coming...bel travay.. Wink

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
Great job Pat

My suggesstion to T-Vice and other bands, act in a professional manner.
When Pat was conducting the interview, the other guys kept screaming, shouting, interrupting each other, please wait your turn and show more respect to the interviewer. It's about you haitian artists act like professionals.

I like the way La madre speaks English, quite funny, if i did not know any better i would think she was French. Btw kreyol la Madre pa bon?

ah c'mon... it was not that serious.. it was a special party... they were having fun... actually that's what made it fun... to see how them boys really act when they are together... give the boys a break...

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I totally agree with ZIPGENEL. The fact that the interviews were spontaneous is what it the beauty of it all. THEY WERE HAVING FUN, and it was captured on camera for all to see.

KM!

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Pat wap travay yap pale
That was a great show!!!!!!

Tamoumoune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THE BEST OF THE BEST. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow !!! I really enjoys this Vice video. Gade an djazz mezanmi. Gade jann Vice lan relax. (mwen te byen renmin interpretation T-Kapzy). Epi djazz lan bon nan tout kò'l. Very Happy :D

Men messaje Jacman pou Shabba: " Shabba fenmin djiole ou" bon bagay net ...epi men Berto dit bon pawol lan: " son lari'an se nan main'l li ye" se pa'a djiolè nan... se vérité selman Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Djakout volè oreillers, savons nan hotels moun yo... gadon djazz ki dezod mezanmi Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen fache avek Gerald apa li dit carrément se Paris li prefere... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

Mwen espere ke yo toujou ap gen force avek volonte pou fe mizik. Pou anko 50 ans.

T-vice bon bagay !!! Happy 15th !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink

p.s: Thank u Pat 4 ur video interview with the TOP HAITIAN BAND in the history Very Happy Very Happy Cool

wallywal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg tvice yo se tripeur yo ye, Cardozo ap fe bad boy lol
neg yo tres comique,very good show Pat
thanks again and keep it up man

WapKonGeorge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel Show, Bon interview Pat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: