KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FLAVOR OF LOVE...FLAVOR FLAV>>>
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't watch the show much because the women were so Trifling and OBVIOUSLY acting.

But I can not deny that it was a guilty pleasure for a lot of people of all colors.

BTW, I heard at work that Hoops is back with her man in Texas. It could be a rumor but that's what I heard around the water cooler at work.

Raymi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Syro,

No one will call Flavor of Love a critically acclaim show, but LadyK said it best that it provided a guilty pleasure out of the norm.

Sometimes it's funny to wacth people make a fool of themselves just to be on TV for the hell of it.

On a side note:
BTW, Hoopz is actually featured on the current issue of KIng Magazine and I think the romance if there was ever one is already dead because when speaking of Flav, she said "I really liked him." So it seems to already be a thing of the past. Flav should give NY a call.

Much love
Raymi

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this show was pure junk.....flavor is ugly as HELL...his uglinest made me laugh.....i mean LMAO....EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DUDE GIVES ME CHAIR DE POULE.....I PREFERED HIM AND BRIGITTE LAST YEAR ....THAT SHOW WAS BETTER .....STUPID BUT FUNNY....TWO ODD CREATURES.....

I WAS WONDERING what DO WHITE FOLKS THINK LES YAP GADE SUCH ON TV....a la griyin dent yo dwe ap griyin dent ..... Idea

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Machiav el, I'm on aroll. something is going to happen I can bet on it. Mwen dakop ave ou mwen dako ak djpepla in another topic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: