KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI NEWS VIDEO REPORT 1: SHABBA.DAVID.TI JOE.TI REGI. B.ALEX
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: HMI NEWS VIDEO REPORT 1: SHABBA.DAVID.TI JOE.TI REGI. B.ALEX Reply with quote Back to top

The KM HMI REPORT #1 (HMI VIDEO NEWS) has now just been uploaded. On the menu for this FIRST EDITION are the following

1)*KREZI Music Intro

2)*SHABBA goes ballistic as he talks about radio host Luco and his comments about DJAKOUT and the FIZI BWA issue.

3)*TI JOE ZENNY talks about his formula/secret on composing a song.

4)* BLACK ALEX performs on stage with Djakout

5)* DAVID DUPOUX breaks his silence as he goes deep into the KREZI/JOUBERT FESTIVAL controversy. Tune in to see what he has to say on the issue.

6)*DJAKOUT performs "I'M NOT A SLAVE"

7)*TI REGI talks about his role in the upcoming "I LOVE U ANNE 2" movie.

8)*TI ANSYTO on if new bands that have musicians with famous musical parents have the advantage over those bands that don't.

9)*HANGOUT closes the show as PIPO and MEI MEI lead the way.

Here is the link below
http://www.kompamagazine.com/videos/hmivideonews1.mov

The program is 30 Minutes.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Tamoumoune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KERTS, MWEN BESOIN 5PM RIVE VITE LA POU MWEN AL GADE VIDEO SA LAKAY MWEN.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD.

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice show..... Very Happy Very Happy
The new guy is singing SLAVE with DJAKOUT now....I'll be back... Very Happy

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DAVID DUPOUX
The man stole the show. ANPIL REVELATION...The guy has developed a great sens of humour lately.

D. DUPOUX: JOUBERT asked ZAGALO for the date..."
IS ZAGALO part of management, then?
Shocked
Afer 6 votes la pa kanpe sou anyin.... Rolling Eyes

TJOE
I like how he breaks down his songwriting ability and the hit making process itself. TJOE sounds very INTELLECTUAL and goes into every single details related to a question(san voye monte).

SHABBA
I might be biased because he is one my favorite star. Misie mete couleur, maggi ak tabasko nan show a...Good job SHABBA.. Very Happy

TANSYTO: He posses great cognitive skills. His answer is backed up with great examples and I agree with his assessment.

T REGI
TI REGI ap degaje fer lot bagay sou kote besides DJAKOUT. I like how you think bro... Very Happy

Everyone does in good job. Different personalities with different styles make the show fun to watch....

Good job PAT...Thanks for the show....... Very Happy Very Happy

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Patrick.

David!
Crying or Very sad "I'm not a slave"...ban'm angelito Ti Kara an...
Ti Regi...Bad boy Rolling Eyes Laughing sorry ti cheri c'est pas crédible Smile Wink

neg_okap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat ap travay anpil wi la. Very Happy Keep it up,bro.David D tres direct,m renmen sa nan misye.
Shabba menm,misye merite his own show on km, Laughing He's too funny.

Great Job,Pat.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

COOKIE....You don't like what David sais about Joubert's festival and Krezi? You are SPEECHELESS I see. Shocked

Kompared...Negokap...Cookie....Thanks for watching.

KM!

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
COOKIE....You don't like what David sais about Joubert's festival and Krezi? You are SPEECHELESS I see. Shocked

Kisa ou vle mwen di? I think I would have said the same thing but I would have started by saying Pardon my french Mr. Green kijan li di anko...LI TRE LED Laughing Laughing
I really like that mini-interview cause no matter what David got the smile and he was very funny Smile

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KI MIRAK FUNKY poko REPONN Laughing Laughing Laughing
POST la pase INAPÈSU anba zye'w Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Ban m'al tande Very Happy

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

everybody on point... I like that

le djakout te konn bay luco Date for bal and stuff.. se nulook li te konn pale mal.. not djakout pa sevi ave'l anko.. lap di neg yo nan fe sak pasa.. vye jes.. Sad Sad

That Radio Host in Brooklyn ki tap di sou radio.. se Patrick fe fe news yo.. like i heard he said few times.. I hope he watch the videos..

This shdould be done more often.. where the stars can talk in front of a live Cam.. that way they can start showing the guy respect for his work. Arrow

Thnx for sharing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: