KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*KREYOL LA TV SHOW 1 (GUEST BLACK ALEX): CLICK TO WATCH!*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon se footage black alex la net mwen renmen plis

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know ZIP.

On another front, I wonder if FANATICISM IS SO BAD that members of other bands, and perhaps KREZI fans refuse to give their opinions on this. If that is the case, I think some fans are letting things get to their heads a bit too much. I would hate to see that happen because if that happens, it would really be sad...sad...sad.

PHIZUNIQ...FUNKY...COOKIE and others....Pa di mwen nou rive nan eta sa kote NOU PRAN FEUD LA PERSONEL? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Good to know ZIP.

On another front, I wonder if FANATICISM IS SO BAD that members of other bands, and perhaps KREZI fans refuse to give their opinions on this. If that is the case, I think some fans are letting things get to their heads a bit too much. I would hate to see that happen because if that happens, it would really be sad...sad...sad.

PHIZUNIQ...FUNKY...COOKIE and others....Pa di mwen nou rive nan eta sa kote NOU PRAN FEUD LA PERSONEL? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

Pat,

When it comes to me personally, your assumption is VERY WRONG!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Happy to hear that Phiz because I see how much fun you are having with Djakout's Roro in regards to what he said to the vocalist of your favorite band Roberto of TVICE. I am HAPPY to hear that.

PHIZ....Si ou pa rinmin show a...IT'S OK. YOU CAN SAY THAT TOO. Laughing Laughing

KM!

Dekale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi tout moun ap jwen....tout moun toujou di kreyol la toujou denyè nan tout bagay... men fwa sa a li premye nan Tv. Show sa.

Epi Pat. si nou te ka jwen Show sa 2 fwa nan yon mwa li tap sa nèt.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow !!! I really enjoys it. Thank you Pat !!! Voye lot toujou... ma'p tann yo avek impatience Very Happy Very Happy Cool (for the next... ou te met ale nan zone Vice squad lan... pleaze) Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Gade Jan djazz la jeunesse enforme. Gade jann yo byen fit together. Se pou sa'a mwen renmin Kreyol La wi. Antouka yo pa'a tankou ti djazz vwazin yo, ki ta'a renmin tankou yo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kreyol La se bon bagay ki la dan'l net, net ale!!!

babankou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmwey thanks Pat.......Merci.......i love my KM

babankou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
and perhaps KREZI fans refuse to give their opinions on this. If that is the case, I think some fans are letting things get to their heads a bit too much. I would hate to see that happen because if that happens, it would really be sad...sad...sad.

Funky my love......Milenext my best friend .....can you guys please go watch the video.....

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BABANKOU

When I put on the KREZI show, I hope you do go check it out and comment on it as well.

KM!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Good to know ZIP.

KM!

Pat...mra même memm Laughing Laughing Laughing
ou kwè map janm konsa..pa konn si ou remaké ke mwen toujou ap palé nan thread kreyol la...unlike some kreyol la fans ki refusé vinn palé nan pa krezi sitou 5etwal ki toujou la nan fè bass.. Rolling Eyes trust me it`s not that serious...i am watching the show as we speak...i`ll be back with my thought Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: