KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*KREYOL LA TV SHOW 1 (GUEST BLACK ALEX): CLICK TO WATCH!*
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: *KREYOL LA TV SHOW 1 (GUEST BLACK ALEX): CLICK TO WATCH!* Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the WORLD PREMIERE of the KREYOL LA tv show on Kompa Magazine by clicking on the link below.

This is a brand new show PRODUCED BY KOMPA MAGAZINE as we will do the same for other top groups in the hmi.

In this PREMIERE EDITION, this is what you will find

1)*Ti Joe talks about the OTHER members of Kreyol La in terms of their personalities.

2)*KREYOL LA performs with BLACK ALEX from the show at SOBS on Tuesday July 3rd.

3)*Kreyol La drummer VLAD talks about the OTHER members of Kreyol La and tells us the good and the bad about each member.

4)* TI ANSYTO describes the OTHER members of Kreyol La in terms of their personalities.

5)* "Korem La" MUSIC BREAK from July 3rd SOBS show.

6)* TI JOE talks about the upcoming music video for "Vagabond 4 Life".

7)* VLAD talks about the "Vagabond 4 Life" music video

8)* TI ANSYTO talks about the "Vagabond 4 Life" music video

9)* MUSIC FINALE as KREYOL LA rocks it with their carnival "GADON BAGAY".

The show is 20 minutes.

Click on the link below to check it out

http://kompamagazine.com/videos/kreyollatvshow1.mov

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo toujou di neg ki bege renmen goumen! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bel bagay... black alex... animatè nòmal...

mesi km... bel bagay... Cool

Dr.Mizik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I meant to say this for a long time, but never got a chance to do so.
The carnival steps, when T-joe and T-Ansyto and sometimes the dread are turning around is really retarded and I would advise them to just stop it. It is never performed the right way, one of them always somehow get tangle up with his own microphone cable or the micr cable of the other. At least if you guys are going to do it make sure that you have wireless/cordless microphone. It looks really retarded when after 2 turns T-joe get tangle in T-Ansyto mic cable and vice verca. It looks unrehearsed and it makes you guys look unprepared.

At least, Carimi's steps are always well coordinated, prepared and rehearsed. The beauty is in the coordination

Last edited by Dr.Mizik on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dekale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. M. wap korije ekzamen nèg yo......si djazz koute moun li tou kraze. Laughing Laughing

Bon Bagay Pat. Cool Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inconnu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully, we'll get to see more bands doing this show. I personally hope to see Tabou, Krezi, Dola, Mizik Mizi(when they finally come out), Micky and others.

Dr.Mizik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dekale wrote:
Dr. M. wap korije ekzamen nèg yo......si djazz koute moun li tou kraze. Laughing Laughing

Bon Bagay Pat. Cool Cool

Dekale, wap gate post patrick la frem. Se yon ti comment kite sou ke mwen longtemps ke mwen profite lague oui. Se pa djazz non map krezi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pat I like the idea, it is an interesting show. Ou bon oui des fois, bien ke ou chage lot defaut. But, you are very innovative, and I must say that I do like some of your ideas.

Can we also get a little bit more up-close-and-personal with the artists. For instance, asking them questions about their lives, what they do after a bal, after the release of the album, when they are not in the studio. A sort of journey or a day through the artist eyes. How making it big has changed their lives, long term goals, business venture why and why not....... ways of improving the TIMING of bals.... Most influential musicians.... age they started playing.... do they read music..... ect. Where they see our music, their music, in 10 years ect. Where they see themselves in the future, age they would like to retire from paying week-end gigs and what they would like to be doing. What were some of their major career goals beside music ect ...........

I guess, in sum, I asking if you can try to demystify the industry for kids like Mac D who have the talent but do not know much about the life of an artist.. Sorry Mac D I had to throw that one in.

Natnat25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi sak gen la! I can't believe the post I just read from Dr. Mizik. All they ask you to do is check it out. I don't give a rats ass if you think carimi's steps are more rehearsed. That's not what the post is about. If you feel that Kreyol La needs to work on their dance moves, then create another post. Why are we always comparing one band to another. If the dancing sucks, just say that. There is no reason to bring Carimi into it. Sorry, if I sound a little harsh, but your response really made me upset.

Nat.

Last edited by Natnat25 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

INCONNU

Hopefully the show is to your liking...because based on your post, I did not see you mention anything about THE show.

DR MIZIK...I want to be perfect JUST LIKE YOU. Thank you for the half compliment I THINK...If that's what it is.

DEKALE...ZIPGENEL....Thanks for the support. It motivates us to bring you more stuff.

NAP TRAVAY DU....Nou apprecie tout moun ki apprecie travay la rt ki konpran travay la.

Mersi Bien.

KM!

Inconnu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
INCONNU

Hopefully the show is to your liking...because based on your post, I did not see you mention anything about THE show.

What's there not to like? I get to see my favorite musicians on camera once in a blue moon.

So, I mos def welcome this show.

Hopefully, some of my favorites will be on one day.

I have to admit -- the show seems quite spontaneous.

It almost seems like you were in there with the artists filming ... and then you had this sudden impulse to make it a regular show.

In any event, however spontaneous the idea was, it is certainly welcome.

Good thinking!!!

Natnat25

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the show Pat. I really enjoyed watching it. You had me dancing in front of my computer. Can't wait to see what's next.

Nat.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI VIDEO NEWS/GROUP TV SHOWS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: