KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The Best of Djazz La

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpadiva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: The Best of Djazz La Reply with quote Back to top

Shedly’s “The Best of Djazz La” was released over the weekend. Does anyone have it? Or give details of the new songs featured on it?

Madman1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: djazz la Reply with quote Back to top

Kompadiva...

The album is extremely nice and very well presented, you get to relive some of the hottest tracks of the Djazz la saga...
The additional 4 tracks are extremely commercial and will keep you moving when it's tight you have to say that it is tight!!!
Very good work Mr Abraham we know that you are one of the good ones and keep it up man!
Realbiz oh my goodness! doing it real big... Patricia & Nadege the next dynamic duet of the HMI... Classic lovers now this keep it up!

Madman JP.

konpadiva

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madman,
Thank you for a little breakdown. I will purchase my copy soon..One of the reasons I am interested in the album is I do not have the collection from Volume 1-4. Volume 4 which is availalbe.. So, hearing all the previous tracks of the Djazz La repotoire will give me an idea of the past albums.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madman, can you tell us what songs are featured on the Best of Djazz la?

Madman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: djazz la... Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso as per your request:

1 - Folie (new)

2 - geant de papier

3 - Don't leave me

4 - Koute ke mwen (new)

5 - I gotta B ur lover (new)

6 - Apiye

7 - Pas sa bliye

8 - Lagem sou vant ou

9 - Fanm dous

10 - Ange

11 - Isabelle

12 - Deception

13 - Interlude ( one take )

14 - One take ( new)

15 - Shed Medley

That is all of it .... have fun.

Madman

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't want to change the focus of this post.

MAdman

Bro, I got the classic lovers CD last night, man it is HOT!!!! Big up for your work that project.

Madman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: classic... Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone...

your comment is really touching and I truly appreciate it ... I produced these two tracks about 3 years ago and was a bit worried that they would be outdated, but so far the feedback has been very positive which is kinda cool... my two partners are on that project also...Jean Max Valcourt and Armstrong Jeune did their thing which I am very proud of.... again thanks a bunch lol

Madman JP

PrincessSaSa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KonpaDiva, I have the album and it is indeed a good one. Like you said, if you don't have the other DJAZZ LA albums (1-5), then this would be cool to have. Only thing is that some adjustments have been made to a couple of the songs so that they are not entirely the same as how they were on the DJAZZ LA albums. Idea
You have the new songs which are more like zouk and easy to hear. In other words, they are very soft.
I would still much rather purchase the other DJAZZ LA albums, if I were you. But if you just want to get an idea of what you will be getting, then you can grab a copy of "The Ultimate DJAZZ LA".

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I WISH I CAN JUST BUY THE 4 NEW SONGS.....i have all of shedley's album......now to buy this best of ......DONT KNOW MAN.........I HAVE TO TRIPLE THINK...... Idea

TIME WILL TELL........ Idea

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Oh oh where is mine Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: