KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJ REY IS CHALLENGING MAC D. TO A FACE TO FACE DEBATE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Medam pozé ok....just bay vag....

@Konpared...you are something else Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY, se vre wi. The HMI needs MAC D more than DJ REY. MAC D is an household name. The kid is young and has talent. The fans may be angry at the kid now, but soon or later they will rally behind HIM.... Laughing Laughing

Once MAC D drops a HIT song, tout moun ap rele VIVE MAC D again: Laughing Laughing Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
FUNKY, se vre wi. The HMI needs MAC D more than DJ REY. MAC D is an household name. The kid is young and has talent. The fans may be angry at the kid now, but soon or later they will rally behind HIM.... Laughing Laughing

Once MAC D drops a HIT song, tout moun ap rele VIVE MAC D again: Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yo pa vlé admet sa but sé vré...Yes Macd té dwé soti dépi lontan..li pat dwé fè silence konsa..but hey tout moun fè erreu..and mem moun kap rélé chal baré dèyèl..sé mem moun sa yo ki gin pou rélé Viv Macd jan ou di a...antouka sel advice ke mwen ta bay tous les 2 now (Macd and Dj rey) sé pou yo fè silence pou yon ti tan now... Wink

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:

FUNKY, the KID shouldn't be left off that easily. When he misteriously left K-Dans, all the blame was on K-Dans PR/Dj Rey. Now, after all this time MacD come up and blame Dj Rey/K-Dans PR? It doesn't make any sense. The board was all for K-Dans PR doing a good job before MacD left. During the crisis, K-Dans PR was blame for it's useless posts. I think MacD, after all this time, is blaming K-Dans PR because the PR image is mess up anayway. Maybe he's that smart...or not, maybe i'm watching to much 24 tv show or reading too much Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Ultimatum book.

Last edited by XXplosive on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

realbizmusique

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:

Girl, Noone wants to go there, but it was NOT fair that He mentioned her name and for her not to reply! specially when he knows damn well he is lying!! I chose NOT to talk, but if he had mentioned my name, I, also would approach his comment . Mwen bay vag but I can't stand people lying so bluntly. Kdans is a group with talented and professional musicians and it hurts to see them being crucified like that. Djazz la pa janm gen chans mezanmi. It is sad to see all this. Mwen pap vinn pale la men gen bondye nan ciel la ki konen sa ki rele abuse!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

realbizmusique wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

Girl, Noone wants to go there, but it was NOT fair that He mentioned her name and for her not to reply! specially when he knows damn well he is lying!! I chose NOT to talk, but if he had mentioned my name, I, also would talk . Mwen bay vag but I can't stand people lying so bluntly. Kdans is a group with talented and professional musicians and it hurts to see them being crucified like that. Djazz la pa janm gen chans mezanmi. It is sad to see all this. Mwen pap vinn pale la men gen bondye nan ciel la ki konen sa ki rele abuse!

I feel you...dépi nou pa gin anyen pou reproché tèt nou..just do like djakout..eskivé Arrow Wink

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:

Kompared ou sou men w' wi... Laughing Laughing Laughing

joana205

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Dj Rey should just give up on the industry first 2Sweet then Xplicit now Kdans common man get a clue this is not for you. Invest your money elsewhere.....

dejwe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo piti ou pa ka fe PR NON MAN CAUSE RIGHT NOW LOOK AT YOU DJAZZ LA AP PARET LAID MAN....AND ARE YOU SURE YOU NEVER SPOKE WITH PAC D BEFORE YOU WROTE ALL OF YOUR NON SENC ON THE BOARD AND PAT I THINK HE SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION BECAUSE HE PROBABLY HAVE MORE THEN ONE ACCOUNT AND IF IT'S A RULE IN THE BOARD IT SHOULD APPLY FOR HIM ALSO

tetcho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MONSIEUR L'ESPOIR FAIT VIVRE DJ REY GIVE UP NON BROTHER GO TO THERAPY MAN DO SOMETHING JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: