Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TANTAN PICS IN HAITI THIS PAST W-END
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TANTAN PICS IN HAITI THIS PAST W-END
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice Gesture TANTAN...

We need a lot more of these gestures from our ARTISTS.

Thank you so much Roubens.

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some very sweet pictures
It hits close to home
well done Tantan
This side of the country
needs to be expozed!!!!!!!

Eve971

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing with us. Tantan, tu as tout compris.
merci Roubens.

Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You got to give Tantan a lot of credit for that particular gesture.Artists like him are very few, specialy in the HMI.That kind of love and support for the child words cannot describe.We'll still be holding them in our prayers and from the bottom of our heart.
God bless you Tantann and may God bless those children.

tripplej19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woaaa these are some very sad pictures, but our haitian artists should do those gestures to lift up the spirit of these young kids. I definently have a lot of respect for TanTan for doing this. One of a kind.

La Belle #1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics Roubens, premye fwa mwen resi we enpe bon foto sou Km Board la. Thanks.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very ice pitures...it woul be nice to see more of our stars doing something like this.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Before I posted this comment, I took a look at both of my sons who are now eating ice cream in an air condintioned house like two innocent angels, and said "merci bon dieu, merci anpil pou sa mwen genyen yo, epi merci pou sa w'ap sove yo, epi merci pou souf ou bay sa ki aveg, ki sourd, ki handicap, ki just bezwen ou..."

With that being said, this is probably the first time I've ever seen a HMI artist up and close with the deprived, under privileged of our country. These guys ask tons and tons of money to give us a performance, I always ask how much do they give back...

Bel bagay Tan Tan, kember la fre'm...

Roubens

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As previously announced, Tantan in his quest to help fight kids poverty and hunger in Haiti has decided to become a spokesman for USFCH “United States the United States Foundation for the Children of Haiti. Tantan made a commitment to donate some of the proceed from his up-coming CD to the foundation. This past weekend Tantan and Crew was in Port-Au-Prince visiting for the first time with the organization.

USFCH is a 501c3 organization dedicated to providing financial, medical, and religious support and assistance to the needy children of Haiti through its alliance with Fondation Pour les Enfants d'Haiti (FEH). Through the efforts of FEH and USFCH, children who might otherwise die as a consequence of the worst poverty in the western hemisphere have an opportunity to live and grow in an environment of love and security.

FEH and USFCH at all times seek the will of God in fulfilling their mission.

FEH is a Haitian organization, without ties to the Haitian government, which works to save the lives of children in Haiti. FEH is recognized by the governments of both The United States of American and Haiti as an official non-government organization (NGO).

The United States Foundation for the Children of Haiti (USFCH) recognizes and upholds the importance of supporting Haitians in their country and respecting their autonomy.

For further information on the organization and how you can help, please visit their website @ www.USFCH.org

"If everyone is moving forward together, then the success takes care of itself..."

Last edited by Roubens on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bravo to Tantan and Crew! Very good initiative.. Keep it up guys.

TOTOVICE SAYS:
"HAITI PAP KRAZE KENBE POU'N KENBE"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: