KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAVE YOU EVER REGRETTED GIVING IT UP/DOING TO SOMEONE?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: HAVE YOU EVER REGRETTED GIVING IT UP/DOING TO SOMEONE? Reply with quote Back to top

LADIES and GENTLEMEN

Have you ever regretted giving it up (Ladies) or doing (Guys) someone AFTER the deed was done?

WHY? Is there any reason?
Was it RIGHT AFTER you had sex, or was it hours or months/years later?

Please help us understand.

Thanks!

KM!

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Non Pat pa ginyin kesyon de regret, avant ke ou bay li, ou sipoze panse nan Servo a, se pa Kokkkk la pou kite panse pou ou.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kAFOU, I AM SCHOCKED.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Syromiel;

Why are you shocked?

Simply you make sure you select a person when you are the nasty with, you are not going to regret. example si mwen pral fe bagay avek 'B', i'll make sure that there's no regret, you do the scouting first epi ou fe bagay san gade deye.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

kannannan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes I have...
There was this girl once i spent months trying to get in her pants and I mean months. when it finally happened I could not wait for it to be over. de pi sou 5mins konsa map eseye voye leu 'm we mwen pa ka, mwen jus rale afe'm dil mwen voye epi kouri al jete kapot la. In other words I had the fake it. I can't tell you what it was about her, it just was not working for me.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If there is regrets after doing the thing, then I recommend go see a doctor immediately.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Non Pat pa ginyin kesyon de regret, avant ke ou bay li, ou sipoze panse nan Servo a, se pa Kokkkk la pou kite panse pou ou.

Maitre Kafou pa jwer ak bagay serieux non... Koman ou sipoze panser nan servo " avant" an... Se tout tan moun ap byen konter, mal calculer... Ou pa konin ke moun nan gindwa fe'w yon tort bien apres ou fin'n koker ak li ki fe'w regret ke'w te jan'm angager nan yon act konsa akey... Idea

One Luv,

Kara

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i need to warm up first but so far i would say ........................... nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Negjacmel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In my case in a few occasions I have regrets while doing it, sometimes for me the challenge is the satisfaction not the action.

ViceB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Well Reply with quote Back to top

I have never regretted none of my good deeds sexually but it came to a point i regretted to show what i got by sending a picture to a certain someone that made a turn around that i was the one after him.
One thing that i do realise we are responsible for whom we trust and some men are childlish and a bit harsh but people has known me all my life to be strong, crazy and freaky, sa pat etonne yo du tout.
I love sex, i love pleasing, i never show and tell but never had any complaints. But in all my twenty six years of sexual healing, this is the one thing that ive regretted.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: