KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CLEF SIGNS A MULTIYEAR DEAL WITH THE NBA!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was so sure something like would have happened when I heard that Wyclef took over Telemax.

MTV or BET might be next...

Respect to Wyclef!!!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wyclef keep doing your thing and maybe just maybe your actions MIGHT inspire others who are of similar means to follow your example and to finally put HAITI first for a change.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Dalembert has contributed close to $75,000 to his home country

Big up to you too my man!

wonder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This guy is just amazing, I have nothing but love for Clef, like Boxer said, this is the kind of people Haiti needs. There are so many young haitians who are into Basketball down there, I hope this will motivate them even more and maybe one day we'll have more Haitians in the league. This guy is working hard for Telemax, I've read that he's even working with the sesame street people to develop cartoons in creole for the kids. Respect to Clef for all he's doing right now for Haiti, we need it.

JenJen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is great! Much respect to Wyclef. Little by little and person by person things will change in Haiti.

JenJen

dschaeff03

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's very nice of him to do something like that. Clef keep proving us he's a real patriot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: