Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - PRINCESS GEORGY'S HOT & SEXY PHOTOSHOOT..CHECK OUT PICS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRINCESS GEORGY'S HOT & SEXY PHOTOSHOOT..CHECK OUT PICS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wallywal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

some sexy pics there Laughing
i suggest you keep working princess

JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THATZ MY Georgy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz Razz
PHOTO YO BEL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
princess IM PULLING 4 U Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Di Georgy vye poz 1967 sa yo pa la mode anko. Kounyea se ler pou Georgy ap jere afer ti moun, PTA meeting, se si se la, e'pa fer grimace lan figi moun no...

La Belle #1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Pat,

Di Georgy vye poz 1967 sa yo pa la mode anko. Kounyea se ler pou Georgy ap jere afer ti moun, PTA meeting, se si se la, e'pa fer grimace lan figi moun no...

Chuipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Arrow

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Pat,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JBEATZ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked NICE HUH? SHE'S BEEN WORKING @ THE GYM AND ALSO ON HER SOLO PROJECT. GUYS, I THINK SHE'S GETTING READY TO MAKE A GREAT COME BACK. I MEAN, I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER SO SERIOUS BEFORE. MORE POWER TO YOU PRINCESS.

BON BAGAY. Laughing Laughing

PlusHfully Yours

Shocked Shocked

For those who know me.. will know that I am byfar from being a hater. I will be the first to give credit when it is due.

NOW these pics to me..

Let me start with the positive.. She is bringing her sexy back. I think she physically looks great. She lost some weight and looking good... BUT overall..

These pics are wack. Sorry to say!.. Okay I'll take that back. The pics are cheap.. does that sound better. Ok let me try again.. The pics are....... ok never mind I can't find the perfect word to describe those pics..

Georgy needs to step up her game big time.
I see that Georgy wants to be different and stand in a league of her own but these pics do her no justice at all. What happened to going to a professional photographer.. hiring a professional stylist.. professional make up artist...??? You are an artist.. and GREAT one at that. You deserve the ultimate best. Why keep on settling for these cheap looking photo shoots.This woman needs to know her worth. As big of an artist as Georgy is, she should be presenting herself like the "Diva" she is labeled to be.

I can't follow the bandwagon and say how great these pics look because I'd be lying to myself.. and lying to Georgy. Let me be in the shoes of Georgy and at this time my career. Every thing counts! These pictures are absolutely unacceptable in my eyes..
Georgy.. seriously.. if you mean business, holla at a sista.

Let me add.. that I am not trying to knock Ms. Georgy. I also think she is working really hard at getting herself together.. but I want the best for her because she has gone down the wrong path one too many times. If she is going to do this.. then she is going to have to do this right...with no more f**k ups.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AYIAYA MAMA MIA.... I LOVE THOSE PICS GEORGY...ME LIKE VERY MUCH VERY VERY MUCH

Melokompa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Georgie still needs to lose weight, but Haitian men love big women, i guess she'll get a pass.
Jaret fanm lan two gwo, moun sa k'ap leve jay jaret Georgie gen travay pou li. Laughing Laughing

Jolie bwa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Pat,

I guess you never saw her bikini poster Question that was a bit raunchy... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think she wants 2 melo it down a bit w./ these granny poses. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: