KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHEN WOULD YOU CONSIDER DATING A FRIEND?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: WHEN WOULD YOU CONSIDER DATING A FRIEND? Reply with quote Back to top

When would you consider dating a friend?

When both feel the spark

Even though there's no spark, ther's a possibility given similar interest

Rather have the in between 'friends with benefits's instead

Or, a friend is a friend and should stay as such

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you think, a friend is a friend and should stay as such on not?

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes good freinds become the best lovers because they both know each other and are often willing to take each other with all the qualities and flaws.

However some women dislike the idea of making a shift from friendship to love relationship. And one reason a woman often comes up with is the fact that if a man is her good friend and she've already shared all her past experiences with that man, she feels tha male friend might use that agaisnt her when the relationship is going through some rough times.

Another thing is the fact they once a woman begin to tell a man all her little secret or past experiences, she count on that man to ALWAYS be there for her NOT as a BOYFRIEND, but as a adviser, a confident.

That's my opinion.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not into dating my FRIEND biz Idea

So I fall into the Friend is a friend and should remain a friend category.

When things go SOUR, I would hate losing a good friend so I never cross that territory.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So what is a boyfriend then? Is it somebody you meet and hook up with straight out of nowhere?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't mind dating any riends of mine. Besides, gason ak fi paka zanmi Wink Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: