KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Gracia and Zenglen in Jacmel!! woy....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Gracia and Zenglen in Jacmel!! woy.... Reply with quote Back to top

Don't ever say i don't hook you guys up....

Parting gift for you guys ... a taste of last month bal , cause i know you guys miss Gracia and want him back in Zenglen so enjoy....

epi Yanvaloooooo Devan See you guys in Miami (those that are coming down) and the 1 down there

Arrow click here Arrow mms

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k kk kkkkk i'm back ...since this is one of my favorite and love all school the mix is nice so jere' le'le nou Laughing Laughing Laughing

la vie.mp3 - 32.64MB

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
k kk kkkkk i'm back ...since this is one of my favorite and love all school the mix is nice so jere' le'le nou Laughing Laughing Laughing

la vie.mp3 - 32.64MB

Zenglen ruined a perfectly great classic in this live version.

Smartstuff20

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:

la vie.mp3 - 32.64MB

Tchiuup Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:

la vie.mp3 - 32.64MB

Sa se mechanceté vré wi. Zenglen te mèt lagué circuit live lan wi, chita lan studio voyé yon album chak six mois. Yon si bèl mizik pou nèg yo fè sa

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: