KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JIMMY JEAN-LOUIS: MO'NIQUE'S LOVE INTEREST IN FAT GIRLZ!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diva Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: JIMMY JEAN-LOUIS: MO'NIQUE'S LOVE INTEREST IN FAT GIRLZ! Reply with quote Back to top

Jimmy Jean-Louis, a Haitian Man, plays the lead male role in the new Mo'nique movie.

Mwen regret yo pat fe li ayisyen nan film lan.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I saw the trailer of the movie, I knew the face was familiar. Yea it is Jimmy Jean Louis.

Diva Duck, se pa tout ayisyen non ki renmen gwo fanm. Laughing

JenJen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great for him! I'm not familiar with him, but I had just assumed that he was African based on the trailer.

JenJen

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimmy led a simple life in a remote village in Haiti until the age of twelve, when he moved to Paris. He has worked in musical theatre in Spain, and has had a successful career as an international model.

Jimmy finished school with a degree in Business, but without a permanent home it was the night clubs of Paris which kept him off the streets.

He landed his first job, a Coca Cola commercial, when he was spotted dancing in a club. He spent three years with a musical theater "La Belle Epoque", in Spain.

He has had a successful modelling career in London, Paris, Milan, South Africa and New York.

He is fluent in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, and Creole.

"From a young boy growing up in Haiti, living with no electricity or running water, my journey to Hollywood has been rich with experience. I take little for granted and appreciate the beauty of life, knowing that there is so much more to learn."

Sleepy haitian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's Jimmy Jean-louis's offical website

well I learned something new today

http://www.jimmyjeanlouis.com/

[/url]

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Mr. Jean Louis...may more good things come as a result of this film. i'll definetely check out his site soon.

LadyNad

Location: Deep Down to Your Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FLORIDA and HAITI

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes guys congrats to him...he is a very good actor.....and Jessica Geneus and I were so Lucky to have him in a movie with us : LE PRESIDENT A T IL LE SIDA? From Arnold Antonin

i`ll send you guys some pictures of the PREMIERE tomorrow

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just saw a 15 minute conversation with the director of Phat Girls and the reason Mr. Jean Louis is playing a Nigerian is because Nigerian men have a history of adoring and appreciating women who are FULL FIGURED. They were trying to get an actual Nigerian to play the part, who had a regal air about him and who also had an amazing body, who could also ACT and "VOILA" they found Mr. Jean Louis and the female director who's name escapes me, said "We found our Nigerian Prince" and later they found out he was actually Haitian.

Mrchampagna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just found out he frequently goes to the Haitian Parties in LA. I might have a photo of him and not even know it. I'll know to look for him for sure at the next one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: