KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Djakout Mizik - Lwe Christ la
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Djakout Mizik - Lwe Christ la Reply with quote Back to top

I've heard Lwe Christ la a thousand times before but this one is different. djakout played with a swagger. You will see why djakout is number one.

Arrow Lwe Christ la

Last edited by RICKY on Fri May 04, 2007 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

chef lavi

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY MWEN PAT DO MENM REPLY PASKEU GEN MOUN KI AP SIVEYEM AK MIZIK DJAKOUT YO SOU BOARD Laughing Laughing
DJAZZ LA BON , FANATIK YO KONTINYE FE DJOLE POU DJAZZ NOU
SHABBA TOUYE MOUN Laughing Laughing

neg_okap

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot ,Ricky.I was actually at that bal last july in Cap-haitien with Tropicana.Djakout was on fire that night,Anmwey.

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg okap, i bet you had a blast at that party. i'll hit you guys off with another one in a few.

neg_okap

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
neg okap, i bet you had a blast at that party. i'll hit you guys off with another one in a few.

Oh yeah I did.I have a bunch of Djakout's live but i don't know how to put them on the board.Bon bagay net wi.

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's another one, chef lavi i know you'll like this one since shabba is doing that freestyle. neg okap i'll help you to put some up if you want.

Arrow Love Me Girl

neg_okap

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
here's another one, chef lavi i know you'll like this one since shabba is doing that freestyle. neg okap i'll help you to put some up if you want.

Arrow Love Me Girl

Thanks,Ricky just send me a pm.

petionvilois

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just a question
Why do you have to protect lwe Christ la ?
Some people can't even listen to it alle we pou yo download li
I really don't se why it's there

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't notice the protection. you should be able to play it now. neg okap, i can't pm. email me at meandmyhits@yahoo.com

Last edited by RICKY on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

petionvilois

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
I didn't notice the protection. you should be able to play it now. neg okap, i can't pm. email me at: meandmyhits@yahoo.com

Thank you

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: