KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LADiES....Question for Ya'll !!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belchokola

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: LADiES....Question for Ya'll !!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

.......lets say you just hooked up with a new guy, fast forward a bit and you all are about to be intimate.

NOW.....do you

A be the first to go down on him
B wait for him to go down on you...and or suggest it
C have him go down on you and you DO NOT return the favor??
D BOTH of you skip oral for now

Thanks....and I look forward to reading the responses. This should be very interesting!!!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

option B for me. Afterwards, i'll return the favor when I feel it's right.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: LADiES....Question for Ya'll !!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

belchokola wrote:
.......lets say you just hooked up with a new guy, fast forward a bit and you all are about to be intimate.

NOW.....do you

A be the first to go down on him
B wait for him to go down on you...and or suggest it
C have him go down on you and you DO NOT return the favor??
D BOTH of you skip oral for now

Thanks....and I look forward to reading the responses. This should be very interesting!!!

Since he and I just hooked up n everything...
I would choose D
And then as our relationship progress move to B
Or perhaps C ( If I have no intention on keeping him onboard)
Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

Timafi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, I would choose D; then as we go along I would choose C.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think you've missed one option

Since this relationship is fairly new, we should both go DOWTOWN & 69TH Exclamation Exclamation

"B" would be my second choice, but I would never suggest it Rolling Eyes

belchokola

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOTE TO THE FELLAS....

The reason why this was geared more towards females is for one reason.... I was talking to my girls and naturally sex came up anyhow...we got to talking about oral sex. And from that conversation it seems to me, as if the initial sexual encounter some women do NOT give head/go down on their lovers.

I wanted to find out more about this does it have validity? What do other females do? ....and different reasons why we women may do this? Or NOT do it?

I, in no way meant to exclude men out and greatly welcome answers from a male's perspective as well.

Thanks.

Last edited by belchokola on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

belchokola

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

****I should also add....this question, or rather I, as the poster am taking into consideration that safe sex, and communication is discussed before one ventures into a sexual aspect of a relationship. Idea Idea Idea Additionally, as the question states, there is no specific time frame in which you all may become intimate--everyone has differing opinions as to when and at what level he/she feels comfortable doing so.****

Thanks once again for the replies so far...I do look forward to many more.

Peace...

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first sexual encounter is almost always akward for a male or female. This I completely understand...expectations anticipation longing and all of that.

I do not recall ever goin down on a male on our initial encounter....unless I was drunk?!?!?!? Just kidding.... Confused

Anyhow...I generally skip the whole oral ordeal for a later time.
So my answer is D....but there have been times were he talked a good oral game and he just went down....who am I to stop him??? Wink

blackpearl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT DEPENDS ON THE MOOD MOST OF THE TIME IF THE FOREPLAY IS GREAT AND I M REALLY FEELING THE GUY I SOMETIMES DO NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO GO DOWN ON ME BECAUSE MOST GUY WILL DO A MUCH BETTER JOB AFTER YOU GIVE THEM A GREAT BLOWJOB ( THEY WILL TEAR THAT P*$$# UP) SO MY ANSWER IS A Laughing Laughing Laughing

prisk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will have to go on A for that one.
Cool
I like to have some kind of control and kinda of initiate things too, so if it is fairly new, and I am on the mood, I will go first.
My second option would be maybe to suggest it.
Wink
I definitely dont want him to catch me when I am not on the mood, that is why I rather take the first step and show my intentions.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: