KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The Eyes of Haiti!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chachou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: The Eyes of Haiti! Reply with quote Back to top

Krezi I hope you don't mind I moved your post here since Patrick locked it in the music section Laughing

KREZIERIC WROTE:
Quote:
The Eyes of Haiti is a 5013-c non- profit organization that wants to improve the conditions in Haiti. It is an organization that promotes love and hope. This love and hope will be reflected in the children that we nurture and nourish. This organization's mission is to prove that love does conquer all. By breaking the chains of violence that have kept us enslaved for all of these years, we will show the world that our slogan L'union Fait la Force (Unity Creates Power), holds truth to it. By working with the different organizations, we will create unite the links of love that will create a strong and solid chain that no one will be able to break. United we will stand and with true love we will not be divided. The seed of love that Mrs. Valme has planted in her son's heart has grown and blossomed into good fruit. This fruit of compassion and love has and will continue to spread throughout the world through The Eyes of Haiti.

ONE LIFE! ONE LOVE!
The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow!

The Eyes Of Haiti Mission is To provide every child in Haiti basic human standards of living: food, shelter, health, education and human rights.

Please visit the website @ WWW.EYESOFHAITI.ORG , and please donate if you can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not part of this organization, but I am a friend of it's Co-Founder Mr. Patreek Valme and I believe that he is doing something very positive for our country and felt like giving him my full support, and hoping that some of the KM members and also some of our HMI personalities will be able to donate whatever they can, to help this non-profit organization reach it's goals which is to help the children of Haiti who are the future of our country. Thank You so much to Pat and the whole Kompamagazine crew for allowing me to present this great organization to our KM members and HMI personalities. Kompamagazine always behind anything that's positive, Bonbagay!

I look forward to your support my KM family! Thanks in advance!

Eric Lamarre

Today is the was of what shall be....."Vince Lombardi"

By the way this is something I would definitely like to get involved with. I went on the website and could not find ways to get involved othe than donations which I will eventually do but I need to do some more research and ensure it is bonafide. Obviously being that it is referred by you, a KM family, I give it much weight but I just need to get more information--I've been burned before with Haitian organizations. I do applaud Patrick Valme's efforts and that is the kind of thing I like to hear and see. I guess I don't need to rack my brains too much about starting my own organization as Mr. Valme's initiative seems to incorporate some of the ideas I was thinking about... the future will tell--you never know I might just join their efforts Laughing

"The Brightest Future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches." Anonymous

KreziEric

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much Chachou and I look forward to all my other KM family's support of Eyes Of Haiti Non-Profit Organization.

Chachou I feel you and I know that alot of these non-profit sometiimes are just there to take people for fools by turning a good cause into a big scam, but rest assure that Eyes Of Haiti is very serious in what they are doing and they are not looking to cheat good people like you who are willing to help your country.
I'm sure you can contact the numbers you see there on the website and make sure that you ask them to provide you with all the proof that they are in it for the real cause of helping the children in Haiti. Thank you so much Chachou, and I'm not sure I can even explain how much I appreciate what you did there. I also want to think Pat again and KM for letting me introduce all the KM family and readers to this great organization, and sorry if I did break the rules by any chance by putting this in the music section, you could have just moved it from the music section and put it here in the let's talk and drop me an e-mail explaining it all.
Anyways KM family and readers, gather your information about the company and please make any donation that you can, even if it's 1 Dollar @ www.eyesofhaiti.org .

Eric Lamarre

HMIpix.COM
JUST SMILE!
THE ULTIMATE DIFFERENCE!

Chachou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Krezi! Reply with quote Back to top

No problem! I thought it was a worthy post so I took it upon myself to move it for you! I will look into the organization. In the meantime please keep us(me) posted on their progress. I want to know hard facts. How many kids are going to school, eating and the likes because of them? Information like that! Do they collect school supplies? New Clothing? New Shoes? How do they ensure the kids are being taken care of and not taken advantage of? Things like that are EXTREMELY important to me Very Happy
Thanks! In the meantime I will make an effort to donate a very minute amount just to get my wheels rolling within the next week or so!

"The Brightest Future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches." Anonymous

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am so amazed at Patrick Valme's drive and passion to help the children in Haiti. To see someone who has lost so much and still want to give back is truly inspiring. We complain all the time about the lack of charity from our OWN people, here is a guy doing it when everything would keep him from doing so. Thanks for bringing it up guys (KreziE and Chachou)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: