KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HANGOUT 4 POUVWA: OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG KM CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The album is growing on me..
cant stop listening to it....
Pipo montre tout moun ki kalite chanteur ke li ye....he's definitely parmi heavy hitters yo..Respect to you, Bro...
Mei Mei femin bouch anpil moun...Hang in there Mei Mei...
Thanks for the review, Pat. Good job as usual... Wink

rossignol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
ZIPGENEL

The HANGOUT song "GERE LELE'W" is a PURE TOTAL COPY of DJAKOUT MIZIK's formula. If YOU can't admit that...I don't know. As a matter of fact..IF DJAKOUT had that song on their cd...LI TAP BON POU YO ANPIL!

Pa fe sa brother.

KM!

in addition, pipo's laugh sound too much like gazzman's infamous krakrakra...but that is just one tiny little birdie's observation.....

bouillon gou anpil...tout moun pran yon bel bol plin rabouche...hehehe

zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well you know wat? it kinda bothered me yesterday when pat said that the song gere lele'w was djakout style...

and I must admit after listening to it over and over again last night.. it is true... that yo bwe nan bouyon an..

and one more thing... why hangout has to copy the style of their main rival.. nu-look.. that song enbrasse sound so much like an arly larivierre music.. the formula of nu-look which is a major love hit.. to carry the album was applied on that hangout piece of work.. Rolling Eyes

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: HANGOUT 4 POUVWA: OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG KM CD REVIEW! Reply with quote Back to top

Great job pat
When I first listen to the album, I said this a very solid album. I don't know if is too early to make that statement, I don't smell a big time hit on the album yet. I know u guys call any song hit. Becareful with that word guys.

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel"]
Djakout killed us on its last album with BOUYON RECHOFE written all over it. The sad part about it almost avery one is playing Djakout now in the HMI, that's mean more BOUYON RECHOFE.

Arly-Vice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALL I CAN SAY THE CD IS VERY GOOD ,PIPO SOUND LIKE KINO A LOT AND ALSO THE NUMBER 6 SONG GOT ARLY LARIVIERE STYLE ALL OVER IT KEEP IT UP HO JOB WELL DONE

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far, I'm feeling Mete'n Cool, Ayiti Sou Lumye Rouj, and Jadou a lot.

Jiaspora Jacmel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: HANGOUT 4 POUVWA: OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG KM CD REVIEW! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

I'm going to keep it real up in here, I am a fan of Djakout Mizik's songs, but Djakout has NOTHING on Hangout in terms of the LATEST CDS from both groups. DJAKOUT HAS THE HITS....HANGOUT HAS THE MORE SOLID ALBUM WITH A LOT OF POTENTIAL HITS.

Oh..mezanmi?? looks like hangout is going to have to start eskiving the bullets from Djakout on this one hunh?? wow i like your open honesty on this one pat... not many here would outright say something like this.. u've made me reappreciate making my postings on KM... great review!! now i gota get the album.....and mei mei's number...

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got this CD yesterday and trust me this is some good stuff indeed. Pipo mete and Mei Mei did a superb on the background vocals.

Great mixing and I like the sound also, not too strong but not light. Ti Nes neg la tout koute kap compose and Marc Lubin is a powerhouse in the HMI put nobody knows the hits he has compiled and there will be more to add.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The cd is very enjoyable.

Someone I know who never liked Hang Out before, is enjoying the album.(hinting at AAM Wink ).

If this cd is pushed by management and the producers, it will cause a lot of damages.

Good job once again HO.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: