KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CLEO & PATRICIA INVITE YOU INSIDE THEIR BEDROOMS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
realbizmusique

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol. I want to make it clear. Of course i love the mouth, but if i have to choose, I will definitely choose the pipe over it. Best case scenario is to have them both. Now I would like to ask this question to the ladies:
If the doctor has to cut one of those two from your man which one would you agree on for him to cut

A) the tongue.

B) the pipe.

The question is about choice. I would say " Doc cut tha danm tongue and the lips, but don't you dare touch one piece of that pipe" :evil:

Quote:
PATRICIA: "The "PIPE" of course. It's ok to be good with your mouth, but I can do without it. I don't negotiate the "PIPE". The mouth is only used to prepare me for the "PIPE".

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

realbizmusique wrote:
Lol. I want to make it clear. Of course i love the mouth, but if i have to choose, I will definitely choose the pipe over it. Best case scenario is to have them both. Now I would like to ask this question to the ladies:
If the doctor has to cut one of those two from your man which one would you agree on for him to cut

A) the tongue.

B) the pipe.

The question is about choice. I would say " Doc cut tha danm tongue and the lips, but don't you dare touch one piece of that pipe" :evil:

Quote:
PATRICIA: "The "PIPE" of course. It's ok to be good with your mouth, but I can do without it. I don't negotiate the "PIPE". The mouth is only used to prepare me for the "PIPE".

M'enmen sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

realbizmusique

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
realbizmusique wrote:

A) the tongue.

B) the pipe.

Quote:

M'enmen sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

wap suiv Don nan Wink

Me and U

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

E le Keke pepe kiettte realbizmusique Shocked
Razz

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is that why she kicked baby dady out huh, is it because he did not know how to use his mouth huh?
oh boy ki fot baby dady te fe la

patrica ave'm map mache

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: