KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI REGI & PIPO HANGOUT ON THEIR HMI IDOLS/BANDS!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: TI REGI & PIPO HANGOUT ON THEIR HMI IDOLS/BANDS! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked Djakout's groove master TI REGI and Hangout vocalist PIPO to tell us about their HMI Idol as well as favorite band of all time in the hmi. Check out what they told us for this edition of "ASK THE HMI STARS".

*TI REGI: "MICHEL MARTELLY is the one that I would say. I was fascinated when I saw 1 man/person with a band consisting of 3 guys just totally change the market. He totally redid the drum machine hmi market, and in the process made a lot of drum machine oriented bands make a lot of money in the business. MICHEL MARTELLY is the one. As far as band, my favorite is MIZIK MIZIK. They released the classic "DEGER" cd when I was just getting into Haitian music, and that totally moved me. I was also a regular at their weekly STEAK INN gig."

*PIPO: "My hmi musical idol is CUBANO. I just like his vibe. As far as bands, I really have NONE."

KM!

didine261

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*PIPO: "My hmi musical idol is CUBANO. I just like his vibe. As far as bands, I really have NONE."

pipo i respect ur opinion i know u are a great singer i mean it
but my opinion on yours i think the reason you have none of the band as your idle is because your band pap mache .
i heard from many sources that your a rude to others you were the main reason why dzine broke and remember ur sound left he said the same thing so i know there is a band that you like .

sorry but thats my opinion pipo be kind to ur band mate .

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great informations are falling down on km.

Thx PAT

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

La Belle #1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

didine261 wrote:

pipo i respect ur opinion i know u are a great singer i mean it
but my opinion on yours i think the reason you have none of the band as your idle is because your band pap mache .
i heard from many sources that your a rude to others you were the main reason why dzine broke and remember ur sound left he said the same thing so i know there is a band that you like .

sorry but thats my opinion pipo be kind to ur band mate .

Didine, premier-man mwen pa kwe ke band Pipo pap mache, epi deuxieme- man kwe ke chacques moun sur la terre genyen prerogative yo pou yo di sa yo vle. I believe that it is your prerogative to believe that that Pipo is no ones idol, just like I believe that Pipo has the right to say that he does'nt have an idol. Pa genyen aucun problem nan sa. manyen respecte opinion moun. Shocked

6th_Sens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Regi te konn di ke T-Vice se djazz pa li se egzanp li lè musyeu te nan UNIQ la ... sak pase la kounye ya bagay yo chanje.
Neg pa vle hont bay "ennemi" a sa li merite?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: