KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS! Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's a hard job, but SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT. Wink
I've resigned myself that I am the one that has to do it. I DON'T MIND AT ALL.

Zin songstress "YOUR HOTNESS" NIA invites YOU ALL inside her bedroom and reveals her most intimate secrets in this piece.

We asked NIA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

NIA: (Laughs)...Smiles "I would say ORAL because for the most part, that is how I reach orgasm. But I would also say it depends on the guy. If I'm with a guy, and he is better in one area than the other, I would probably do more of what he's best at, but I would also DIRECT him or teach him to please me on what I like. Most of the time, if the sex is very good, I would say that it's 40% of one of the reasons why people stay in bad relationships. That goes to show you how important sex is in a relationship. But to go back to your question, I would say ORAL or good with his mouth because there is more direct stimulation with that."

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gade de koze sou km mezanmi.....We Need Jesus Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pat ou pako jwen assistant a toujou ??? Laughing Wink

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kem mande Bondye le m fin viv pou m mouri, m santi m ta manjeeeee

Nia pitit, ou banm pwoblem Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

pwen_de_jou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect answer. I agree 100%. Very Happy

Nia needs to teach a course. Laughing

Zo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nou mande'l yo ba nou li Smile bon bagay Pat thanks
Nia is a very smart girl,
sa se yon bel reponse li bay.
m'ave'w.

Zo

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be right backkkkkkkkkkkkk

pirate in action................i got to gooooooooooooooooooooo woyyyyyyyyyyy tet chage.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sexyt

sak pase Pat la jodia Wink Wink

Pat ase pou gason yo Wink
se ou nap tann wi fok nou viv to wi Wink

NELSON29

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nia, avew map mache...
Pat now we just need Mei MEI and MIsty answers..Keep up the good work!!!i see u working hard today!!

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa li vre mwen tap magel matin, midi, a soir, mesye jam renmen mange, oh leternel gade kote NIA fem vin renmen plis.........adiew

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's a hard job, but SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT. Wink
I've resigned myself that I am the one that has to do it. I DON'T MIND AT ALL.

Zin songstress "YOUR HOTNESS" NIA invites YOU ALL inside her bedroom and reveals her most intimate secrets in this piece.

We asked NIA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

NIA: (Laughs)...Smiles "I would say ORAL because for the most part, that is how I reach orgasm. But I would also say it depends on the guy. If I'm with a guy, and he is better in one area than the other, I would probably do more of what he's best at, but I would also DIRECT him or teach him to please me on what I like. (sure you would) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Most of the time, if the sex is very good, I would say that it's 40% of one of the reasons why people stay in bad relationships. That goes to show you how important sex is in a relationship. But to go back to your question, I would say ORAL or good with his mouth because there is more direct stimulation with that."

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
WHATS GOING ON WITH THESE POST TODAY Exclamation Exclamation Shocked
MAYBE ITS THE RAIN IN NYC THATS THE CUZ OF THIS Confused Confused Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: